S05:E10

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Sierra had had enough. She wanted to confront Daniel. For some reason, she started wondering about Johnny being her father. She loved Johnny being her Dad, he hadn't ever told her the things Daniel had, but when she thought about it, it still hurt. Her Dad had to sign the papers, her Dad knew he wasn't going to be able to be her father anymore.

So why was he still trying? Especially after everything he'd done. Just because she was different? Why couldn't he have loved and cared for her when she was different? All because she acted like his previous rival and had traits of Cobra Kai?

He used to treat her as if she'd done something that could never be forgiven. Sierra thought that no matter what your kid did, you should still love them. There was nothing a child could do that should make them unlovable to their parents. Unless it was murder or something drastic like that.

Sierra asked Johnny to see Daniel, she even told him why. He told her to sleep on it, to make sure she really wanted to do it. Sierra slept on it, and she still wanted to confront him. So, Johnny drove her there. He parked in the driveway before turning to Sierra.

"I'll be out here waiting for you to come back out, alright?" Sierra nodded, looking at the house, her breath was quick, her leg shaking. "Whatever happens in there doesn't change anything about you, Sierra. He doesn't know you the way me and everyone else does, what he says doesn't really matter." Sierra turned to Johnny.

She'd thought about calling him Dad, but she didn't know if that would be uncomfortable for Johnny. Part of Sierra still wanted Daniel to be her Dad like there was some sort of redemption that Sierra hadn't given him yet. Like he could prove himself to be a good Dad to her, all he needed was a chance.

But Sierra had given him many of chances. Maybe even too many. Sierra had to realize, that Daniel couldn't and wouldn't redeem himself. He couldn't be a Dad to her. It was a harsh realization, but Sierra realized it soon enough. Some people, despite the immense you could have for them, didn't want your love, and they didn't deserve it either.

"Thank you, Dad." Sierra smiled, climbing out of Johnny's car and walking up the steps to the LaRusso home.

Anthony told Sierra that it would just be Amanda and Daniel in the house. Sam was at a friend's house, as was Anthony. So, Sierra could talk to Daniel without having to worry if Anthony heard. Sierra knocked, a ball of anxiety starting to form in Sierra's stomach.

"Oh, Sierra! Come in." Amanda smiled, moving a bit so that Sierra could pass her and go into the home. "What're you doing here?" Amanda asked, turning to Sierra.

"I wanna talk to Daniel." Daniel's head perked up at the sound of his name.

"You guys can talk in the kitchen." Amanda motioned for Daniel to go to the kitchen, and he did, sitting across from Sierra. Amanda sat at the head of the table, she said she was just there in case the conversation got hostile.

"What'd you want to talk about, Sierra?" Daniel asked, Sierra, clasped her hands together and sat them on the table.

"I know you've been trying to be a father to me, and I'm going to be completely honest with you." Sierra paused, Daniel, staring at her. "You're nothing more than my biological father." Amanda quickly turned to Sierra.

"Now, Sierra..." Amanda started.

"You weren't ever there for me, and then you made an excuse as to why you treated me so badly. I don't care if I was Cobra Kai or whatever, I still deserved the love you gave to Sam and Anthony. I mean, Anthony deserves more love than you're giving him but that's a topic for a different time." Sierra sighed. "I gave you many, many chances to be my father but you didn't want me until I was different. I was always this Sierra, you made the Sierra that you hated so much." Sierra felt a knot forming in her throat.

"No, Sierra-" Daniel started.

"No! You've talked my whole life, this is my turn!" Daniel perused his lips. "Johnny was there for me. No matter how much you hate him, there's no denying that he was a better father to me than you were. You can't make up for the time you've lost, Daniel. In seventeen years, I'm still not going to forgive you or call you Dad." Daniel felt his eyes tear up. "But I'm willing to be civil with you. Not the whole, no contact thing." Daniel nodded slowly, and Sierra realized he'd really listened.

Sierra got up, leaving the house, and getting in the car with Johnny. Sierra was happy it was all over. She knew she couldn't completely fix her and her father's relationship because he wasn't totally her father. Johnny was, but at least she could be happy with Tory and be civil with Daniel.

•~THE END~•

________________________________
A/n: I can't begin to thank you guys for all of the love you guys have given to this book. Thank you so much for reading, please stick around for other books I will be updating. The next book I will start on is "My Brother's Bestfriend" I love you guys so much, take care🫶🏼
Word Count:920

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, Tory Nichols 🎉