S04:E06

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Sierra didn't even go to practice. She stayed with Eli. Her Dad refused to sign the All Valley sheet. Even when he promised. She hated her Dad. She hated him more than anything. Sierra was in the bathroom when Demetri came over. She just wanted Tory, but she hated what she did at the same time.

"Sierra, what are you doing here?" Demetri asked when Sierra came out from the bathroom.

"My Dad won't sign the papers for the All Valley, so I can't be in it," Sierra said bluntly, sitting next to Hawk and putting her head on his shoulder.

"Have you tried to convince him to not quit karate?" Demetri pleaded.

"No, it's his decision and it's not a terrible decision either." Sierra rubbed her eyes, feeling tired. She hadn't been able to sleep. She needed to win the All-Valley but she couldn't. She needed Tory, but she couldn't have her either.

~

Sierra sat next to Eli, still, despite the Binary Brothers' theme song playing. Demetri was still trying to convince Eli to do the All Valley.

Mom💔:Sierra, please answer me

Sierra:what?

Mom💔:I know you're upset about the All Valley but we want you home. We miss you, Sierra.

Sierra:no, I wanted to do something to finally prove to dad that I'm good at karate. that I'm not some savage that he thinks I am. but he won't let me, he just shuts me down. the only one who misses me is Anthony and I'm not in the right mind to give my attention to him like I used to.

Mom💔:Sierra, if I can convince your Dad to let you be in the All Valley then will you come back home?

Sierra:you won't be able to. and I'm happy at Johnny's house I don't wanna leave.

Mom💔:Then let me see what I can do about the All Valley, and then you can talk about where you're staying. Okay?

Sierra:ig

~

Sierra went back to school, sticking by Eli's side. Until she saw Sam walk up to Tory. She heard about her Mom and Tory's agreement. She had to figure it out from her Mom, not Tory.

Sierra missed Tory more than anything. She missed her little brother. She missed staying at each other's houses. She missed her hugs, her kisses, and her simple presence but she couldn't go back. Sierra saw Sam's attitude and walked up to them.

"Sam leave it." Sam glared at Sierra but walked away. Tory stared at Sierra with an odd look in her eyes. Sympathy, or maybe sadness. Sierra nodded at her, before going back to Eli's side.

~

Sierra came "home" for only a moment because her Mom asked her to. She sat at the table, waiting for her Mom. When Amanda finally arrived at the table and sighed.

"I couldn't convince your Dad." Sierra nodded, she called it. She almost wished she had bet money on it.

"I could've told you that," Sierra muttered, but stopped when her Mom handed her her phone, a picture on it. "You...you signed it?" Sierra sat up.

"Yes, I've already told Johnny." Sierra smiled, but then it faltered.

"Mom, I appreciate this a lot but I don't wanna come home." Amanda nodded.

"I know, I'm working on that." Sierra furrowed her eyebrows, what was she talking about?
________________________________
A/n: sorry for such a short chapter :/
Word Count:574