S05:E06

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Sierra was overjoyed when she was officially Johnny's daughter. She didn't know why she felt so relieved, but she did. It felt like everything she ever wanted had come true. Like the war with Daniel was finally over.

But she still had to worry about Anthony. Sierra still didn't care much for Sam, although she'd been trying to get closer to her. It was as if she was trying to make it not seem obvious, but it was. It was very obvious.

Sierra drove to the LaRusso house, she was only slightly nervous to see Daniel again but Anthony said he wanted to hang out. She knocked on the door, tapping her foot nervously.

"Yeah, I just-" Sierra met eyes with Daniel, whose mouth was slightly agape as he stared at her.

"I'm just here for Anthony." Anthony suddenly pushed passed Daniel, smiling at Sierra.

"Sorry, I couldn't find my phone." Sierra smiled and nodded.

"Where's Anthony going?" Daniel asked in a stern tone, Anthony told Sierra that he'd asked his mom if he could go. Sierra thought that Amanda would tell Daniel.

"We're just gonna go get some ice cream and then we'll be right back." Daniel nodded and Sierra walked to her car with Anthony.

~

"It turns out she was gay so there wasn't even really a point for me and the guy to fight." Sierra nodded slowly as the two went to sit at a table outside. "Would you care if I invited someone to meet with us?" Anthony asked as they sat down.

"Well, if it's someone your not supposed to be with then I really wouldn't appreciate that lecture from Daniel." Anthony chuckled and shook his head.

"No! He was a friend of yours, but he just couldn't be there in the hospital. He wanted to see you, though." Sierra shrugged.

"I don't mind." Anthony nodded, texting someone on his phone. A couple of minutes later, a boy sat down next to Anthony.

"Hey, Ant." The boy smiled at Anthony before turning to Sierra. "Hey, Sierra." Sierra smiled awkwardly.

"I...I'm sorry, I don't remember you." Sierra admitted, fidgeting with her skirt.

"Yeah, sorry! Um, I'm Kenny. You helped me with karate when I was being bullied at school." Sierra frowned.

"Who would bully you? You seem so sweet." Kenny glanced at Anthony.

"I...I did because I was stupid and I wanted to fit in." Anthony glanced at the ground. After Anthony had found out about Sierra, he told Kenny and he was able to make up with him as well. They were only real friends because of Sierra.

"Well, I'm just glad you're friends now, and it's nice to see you again Kenny." Sierra smiled at him, Sierra felt the same way about Kenny as she did Anthony. As if he were a little brother.

Kenny smiled back, he felt like Sierra was the big sister he never had. Someone who could protect Kenny the way Shawn used to, the way he couldn't since he was in juvie.
________________________________
A/n: sorry for such a short chapter, I just thought that Kenny and Sierra's relationship deserved its own chapter🫶🏼
Word Count:531