14♡uh oh

"You don't understand and I can't explain."

🤍Nat🤍

🤍Nat🤍

It's been a few days since I was sick but I'm now up and running. I'm also trying to get back on track with school work but that's easier said than done when you can't find the one person who's in your math class.

Noah I swear to god where are you!?

He better be in class today because if he's not I'm going to send Cole to beat his booty. I walk into my class while trying to open my lollipop. I only look up to make sure I don't run into anyone but then I see him.

"NATASHA!" Noah shrieks and waves his hand in the air like a child trying to get their parents attention.

"I've been looking for you, I need the notes I missed please!" I practically beg him as I sit down in my seat.

"There's too much to give you right now but we can meet later at the cafe and swap notes there?" He suggests and I think it's the first time I've heard something smart come out of his mouth.

"Sounds good, my last class finishes at 2 so I'll meet you at 2:10?"

"Yes ma'am now please tell me you have another one of them." He points to the candy I have in my mouth.

I simply roll my eyes and grab another from my jeans pocket and give it to him. He giggles once again like a child and rapidly opens it.

"So where have you been for the past two days?"

"I was sick unfortunately, I tried coming in yesterday but Abby and the guys had my own lockdown." I roll my eyes and start to unpack my stuff, I can hear Noah laughing next to me.

"Aww poor thing, don't worry I'll kidnap you from then for this afternoon."

"One I don't need kidnapping and two be quiet I need to listen to this before I fall even further behind." Noah snorts at me and gives me an odd look.

"Nat I don't think you could ever fall behind honestly."

I'm just that smart.

The rest of the class is spent reasonably quiet between us, occasionally Noah would ask a question and I'd help.

Noah also brought Oreo's today and when he was trying to open the packet it made so much noise I sank so far down in my seat so no one would see me.

I almost died from embarrassment and almost killed Noah for doing it. He looked at me with a sorry look then offered me half the pack as a sorry.