07♡the call

"Family isn't just blood."

🤍Nat🤍

🤍Nat🤍

You know there are times like this where I really reconsider who I'm friends with. It's a relaxing Friday night so Abby and I decided to have a girls pamper night. The weekend before we went out and got our nails done, we both got white acrylics because we have our own coloured polish at home.

I have now decided to paint mine black but on the ring finger I paint a small light purple flower, my nails look amazing. I won't lie to you. Abby being the fierce young lady she is decided for a bright bold red, looks like blood if i'm honest.

We were about to start wearing face masks when we got a knock at our door and our peaceful night was ruined.

"We're bored so we're here to join whatever you ladies are doing." JJ says while brushing past me going straight to our kitchen. What happened to hello huh?

"Hey tasha mind if we join you girls night?" Theo asks while offering me some chips, which I happily accept.

"Might as well, we were just about to start with the face masks and stuff." Cole and Ezra both come in giving me a hello hug before making their way to the couches and looking at our self care products.

"Nat we're gonna need more stuff, help me get them from my room please." ok now im getting dragged out of the room, i feel like a rag doll honestly.

We enter her very messy room, how does she live like this? There are clothes everywhere even though she has a perfect closet like 5 feet away but we don't question it.

"Oi romanoff in here and don't question the mess ok i'm a busy person with not enough time in the day." fair point.

"Holy macaroni, how much stuff do you have?" This girl has her own beauty store here.

"I buy a lot of us to share but then forget to actually give you your half. Sorry about those sweets but girl just wait until your birthday you're getting most of this stuff."

"Aw Abby you're so sweet I have a few ideas what I'm going to get you-" I can't even finish my sentence before I hear it banging on the wall?

"What on earth is that?" I turn to Abby and before she can even speak we hear a very loud moan from a woman.

Oh lord my ears.

"Nope out go go go!" somehow this girl is able to carry me with one arm and grab the stuff with another and run out the room. I'm then launched onto the couch but I end up on Ezra's lap.

Oops.

"What the fuck was that." Ezra grumbles to Abby while giving her a death glare, I thought they worked through this.

Maybe we should go to family therapy?

"Next door having hard core sex and we can hear it through the walls, didnt want her poor innocent ears hearing that shit.'' I got a very accusing finger pointed at me.