05♡birthdays

"Breath darling. This is just a chapter, not your whole story."

🤍Nat🤍

🤍Nat🤍

It's officially the 22nd of september which means it's my best friend's birthday! I've also just finished the Ezra gift, it took me about a week to complete. Thankfully Theo isn't as difficult as his twin brother. I got him a big box of different chocolates, hot chocolates, a blanket and some face marks. Yes, he likes face masks, it's our secret.

But as for Ezra his present was a bit more difficult and time consuming. Me and Ezra both share the love of books. We always have, ever since we were kids, when Cole JJ and Theo were playing with trucks and stuff me and him were reading.

Now one thing about Ezra is that he loves annotating books but he says he doesn't know how to do it right. Luckily for him I do, so I decided to go out and buy his favorite book, ignite me from the shatter me series. He loves the whole collection but igniting me is his number one, mine too.

It ended up taking me a week to annotate the whole thing since I've got assignments due and all that jazz. I even went out and bought new highlighters, sticky notes, and tabs just for this book. Instead of just giving him the book I gave him all new annotating supplies, a candle, some jolly ranchers and lastly a handwritten note, along with theo.

Each year I give all the boys a handwritten note for their birthday. My mum used to do it for me. I found birthday cards mean a lot less because all you have to write is 'happy birthday love blah blah'. But when you give them a handwritten note it means a lot more, they've even started giving me a note for my birthday.

My cute idiots.

I really need to sleep at 1am and I have to be up in 5 hours for my first class, oh god. I quickly pack up Ezras gifts in a box then tidy my work space before shutting off the lights and heading into bed.

♡♡♡

"Happy birthday you old loser!" I ran up to Ezra, throwing myself on him.

"Thanks romanoff." he mumbles into my hair.

"Ok i'll give you your present at lunch so you and theo can open them both at the same time. Knowing he will throw a hissy fit if i give you your first.'' I let out a laugh and so did Ezra.

"How did you know what to get me, not even two weeks ago you were whining about having no idea what to get me.'' He gives me a weary look which makes me burst out laughing again.

"Guess you'll have to wait and find out.'' I link my arm through his and drag him to the back of the class room where we usually sit.

"Oh but i will let you have some of my jolly ranchers since you only turn 19 once.'' I gave him a wink before giving him 19 jolly ranchers, now I only have 6 for myself.

Crudds.

"Woah 19 you sure you want to give me this many?" He gives me an amused smirk, an evil man.

"It's physically painful for me to give you that many but it's your birthday so I have to. Don't get used to it though because it will only happen once a year.'' I point my finger at his face and he just bites it.