Kiro Bio

Kiro was a young kid who was supposed to be the next avatar after Aang since he was able to bend two out of the four elements, but circumstances would happen where he would disappear at just nine years old. Ten years later he would return to Republic City, but as a different man with goals unknown to anyone.

9-year-old Kiro:

19-year-old Kiro:

19-year-old Kiro:

Hair color: Black

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Kid height: 138cm

Adult Height: 197 cm

Suit:

When he wore this suit, he's known as the Dark Warrior and he has a sword instead of a sickle on his back, the armor was made using spare parts from Republic City Police Officers he has defeated and has the metal whip that he can use, but that's r...

When he wore this suit, he's known as the Dark Warrior and he has a sword instead of a sickle on his back, the armor was made using spare parts from Republic City Police Officers he has defeated and has the metal whip that he can use, but that's rare for him to do so.

Personality:

Kiro is a closed person who does whatever his Master asks him, but it always seems like he has an ulterior motive for what he does, but it remains unknown.

Power:

Kiro can bend both Water and Earth due to his parent's genetics, but he has been born as a duel bender which was rare to happen and it confused people and the White Lotus into thinking he was the Avatar. He can't bend any sub-element from water, but he can bend metal with his earth ending, but sometime after he ran away, he would get poisoned by some unknown illness which decreases his lifespan every time he used his bending, so he relies on his physical strength and skills on combat and sword fighting to best his opponents.

Relationships.

His Master: He was the person that saved him at his lowest point in life and raised him as if he was his own, but not everything is what it seems.

Father: He left Kiro and his Mother at an early in his life, but he was never a good father, to begin with, so he was not missed by Kiro.

Mother: She cared for her son, but she was too absorbed in her work that Kiro felt abandoned by her even though he understands why she does it.

Jade: She was the first and only friend he had in his life and she left a huge impact on his life, but life wouldn't go as planned.

Korra: He had resentment toward the Avatar when he was younger, but ultimately knows that it wasn't her fault, so he has other plans for her.

And that's all for the bio, I know that it's not the best one out there, but hopefully, everything I wrote here will make sense with the first chapter which takes place after episode six. That's when Kiro aka the Dark Warrior arrives at Republic City, how will things go down, stay tuned and find out in the first chapter. Thank you, everyone, for reading this bio, as many of you know, I used to have a Legend of Korra book like this one then I was honestly ashamed and disappointed at myself for writing that abomination after reading it again, so lately I've been getting that avatar spirit back and I wanted to redo this story and do Justice to it and hopefully, it will succeed. A lot of things may be similar, but they will be either changed or altered to fit the ideas I have for this remake. Again thanks to everyone who supported me before with this story and I hope I don't let any of you down with the remake, have an amazing day, and stay safe, and peace out.