10. Late Nights

Gonna use random Dream pics I have saved in my camera roll for the chapters.

The Dream Team is at Twitchcon!

My camera roll has increased by over 200 photos, all of which are Dream.

Wish I could be there. I have school during the Dream Smp panel 😩

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"What do you want to do?" Y/N flops onto her bed, lying spread out on its soft covers. Ethan plops down next to her and grins.

"I have an idea," his fingers trace random shapes in the comforter as a mischievous smile creeps into his face.

"Yeah?"

Ethan smirks as he rolls over on top of her, his hands resting on either side of her head. He smiles as he leans down, his lips barely an inch from hers.

"Sex."

Y/N shoves him off with a scoff. Ethan breaks into a fit of laughter.

"You're such an idiot," Y/N giggles, swatting him playfully. "How about Netflix and chill?"

"That's what I said," Ethan grins. Y/N grabs a pillow and shoves it in his face as he breaks into more laughter.

"Shut up, you know what I meant."

"Okay, okay," he finally recovers from his laughing fit and grabs her laptop. "How about Heartstopper?"

"Again?" Y/N puts in her password and opens Netflix. "We've watched it 5 times already."

"It's only 8 episodes long. Plus, it's my favorite."

"Couldn't guess why," Y/N rolls her eyes as Ethan pulls out a pack of gummy worms.

They turn off the lights and crowd around her laptop while squabbling over the candy.

Y/N watches his face as Nick and Charlie play in the snow, his dark brown eyes alight with happiness.

But he doesn't see Nick and Charlie, he sees him and Jeffery.

"I miss him," Ethan whispers. He leans his head against her shoulder and her hand tangles through his hair.

"I know," she mumbles back.

"I wish he didn't have to go to med school."

"You get to talk with him every day," she reminds him.

"Yeah," he sighs, his face falling. Y/N notices the dark cloud descending over his face and she pauses the show. "It just isn't the same."

Y/N whispers reassurances in his ear and they eventually continue watching. Ethan gazes longingly at the two protagonists share their special moments. He sits up straighter as Charlie leans in closer to Nick.

He grasps Y/N's hand tightly as the two boys kiss. He touches his own lips, remembering his first kiss.

Jeffery and him had snuck into the bathroom after class and the rest was history.

Somewhere around episode 6, Y/N falls asleep, her head resting on his shoulder before eventually crashing onto his lap.

Ethan smiles as he brushes her Y/H/C hair out of her face. He smiles and plants a slight kiss on his forehead.

"You work too hard," he whispers, his hand squeezing hers. Unlike her, he went to college for 4 years, graduated with a degree in engineering and was currently working on video game design.

She had chosen a more modest path and made the choice not to go to college.

Y/N's phone buzzes next to them and Ethan hesitates, his hand curling around it as he lifts it up. Squinting at the bright screen, he can make out the discord icon. As he blinks a few times, the name and message become clear.