33. Unboxing

Y/N POV

A bright light shines in my eyes as I force them closed, turning away from it.

I groan and nestle farther against the soft, warm pillow.

"Good morning Princess," I hear a voice says. I groan and slowly tilt my head up to see Dream lying next to me. His arm is wrapped around me as I'm pressed against his bare chest.

"Dream?" I mumble, slowly waking up. He chuckles, his stomach bouncing as he laughs under my head.

"Enjoyed your rest?"

"I did," I slowly sit up, stretching as he sits up too.

I notice we're both in our outfits from the night before, except he's shirtless of course.

"What time is it?" I run my eyes and glance at the digital clock on his nightstand.

"Uhhhh 11:23," he says, squinting at the electronic face.

"Okay yeah, back to bed," I flop back onto the bed, its soft sheets welcoming me like a hug.

"Yeah no," I feel warm, strong arms under me as Dream lifts me up. "Come on, wake up."

"Noooo," I collapse forward onto his chest, cuddling against him.

"Y/N come on," he groans but I feel his large hand run through my hair. "I would love to cuddle with you all day but we have some things to do."

"What things?" I yawn and fully open my eyes to take in the unfamiliar room. His bed is much larger than mine with a dark gray blanket.

We must be in his room.

"Well first we have to change," he tugs gently at the hem of my dress. "And shower."

"Fine," I roll out of his grasp onto the bed before sitting up to place my feet on the floor.

"After," I feel him slide across the bed until he's behind me, kissing my bare shoulder. "We can spend some time together. Alright?"

I flick between his eyes and scoff.

"Sure."

I slide off the bed and grab my purse from the side table. On my way down the hall, I fish out my phone, seeing a ton of missed messages from Ethan.

I decide to just call him.

"Come on Ethan, pick up," I set my phone on the bed and I reach back to unzip the dress. The dial tone sounds for an uncomfortable amount of time.

"Y/N?" his voice rings out. "Oh thank god, I was wondering why you didn't answer me."

"I literally collapsed when we got home," I wiggle out of the tight dress and carefully hang it up on the back of the door, smoothing out the wrinkles. "I guess I fell asleep on Dream and he carried me upstairs into his bed."

"Oooooohhhhhh," Ethan says. "Is that all that happened?"

I laugh and I find a hoodie go slide it over myself, going to find makeup remover in my bag.

"Yes Ethan," I shuffle through the various beauty products I brought with me. "How about you and Jeffery?"

I hear him go silent and I can't help but let out a silent giggle.

"Ethan?"

"We uh," he starts before letting out a sigh.

"What did you do?" I ask innocently.

"Uhhhh, we just had a quick sex session," he says, his voice growing quieter at the end.

"It was 4 hours!" I hear Jeffery yell from the background. He lets out a scream and I hear a quiet thump of something being thrown.