52. Face Reveal

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Dream gently glides the razor across his cheek, leaving a stripe of pale skin in its wake. He wiggles it under the faucet to wash off the hair and repeats the process until one side of his face is entirely hairless.

Tilting his head to the side, Dream examines the side that's been full shaved, and the side with a full beard.

"I like you with facial hair," Y/N said, her fingers gently stroking the side of his face. "I'm Belle and you're the Beast."

Dream chuckles at the memory before studying his reflection again.

Just like a job interview.

He swipes the razor down on the other side.

Shave first.

"Makes you look manly," Y/N commented while Dream threw her a questioning look. "Like an Alpha Male."

Dream had scoffed and threw a pillow over his face as she burst into a fit of muffled laughter.

"I am not Andrew Tate," he crossed his arms as Y/N snuggled against his shoulder.

"No," she'd said, burying her face into his stomach which made his heart skip. "You're a big, soft, cuddly teddy bear."

Dream cuddled her tighter and smiled.

"Your teddy bear."

Dream flinches back and winches as a small trickle of blood slides down his jaw.

"Ow!" he curses under his breath and immediately looks around for a piece of toilet paper to blot it.

Then, running water over it, he gently rubs the stray hairs away and lifts his head to examine the cut.

The red line is surrounded by a faint hue of pink on his pale skin. As he dabs it with the tissue, a few beads of blood blossom against our white surface like a rose in snow.

Damnit.

Stop thinking about Y/N and finish.

With a sigh, Dream pushes the image of his girlfriend away and resumes his shaving until his skin is smooth as silk and pale as the moon.

I'm so pale.

Dream runs a hand along his jaw and stretches the skin slightly which puts pressure on the blood vessels, causing a small pink patch to appear.

He hates the vampire look. His pale skin makes him look ill, tired, and shows blushes easily.

Moving away from his face, Dream ruffles his hand through his hair and tries to fluff up the top a bit.

Stupid mullet.

He prays that his hair will grow out a bit more on the top and back so he can fix them soon.

Twitchcon is soon as well.

Maybe I should get Y/N to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready?" Y/N asks, her voice soft and comforting as it floats through his headset.

Dream nods, although she can't see him.

"Yes," he breathes out slowly and hangs up, waiting for her to call back.

His phone rings again and he quickly snatches Patches from her window spot and the ridiculous hat he bought in New York.

"You should buy this!" Y/N laughed, placing a bright purple hat on Dream's head. The hat is made of plush, soft material with tentacles like an octopus extending in all directions before flopping down on the sides of his head.