Prologue

|Sasaki Pov|

Sasaki: I am Sasaki I am 26 years old I have no last name due to just being disowned, why you may ask? because I failed my entire life, and it seems that my father has had enough and kicked me out. I was an otaku these past few years. Staying inside has now made my hair white. Currently I am about to be hit by a truck, why? let me explain.

*Flash back*

We see Sasaki walking on the side of the streets in the rain because he was just kicked out of his house.

Sasaki: (Sigh) It was inevitable I was a shut-in for 8 years

Sasaki then walks into an alley and is approached by 2 people.

Sasaki: Well, what do you guys want from a failure like me?

Thug 1: Hey there we were lost, and we are just wondering if you could give us some money to find our way around

Sasaki: Sorry but I don't have any money

Thug 2: Bullshit jump up and down

Sasaki then proceeds to jump up and down making no noise.

Thug 2: Tch she doesn't have any money

Thug 1: I see we only needed money guess you have nothing, let's get going

Thug 2 to kill him but Thug 1 stops him.

Thug 1: Go run!!

Sasaki then gets up and runs to the street.

Sasaki: (Huff) (Huff) I got away

Sasaki then looks forward and sees a girl shout at what seems like her brother and runs into the street while a truck is speeding. Sasaki then runs to save her; He then sees 3 other people get up to save her.

Sasaki: And that is how I am going to die by trying to be a damn hero and now it got me into this position (Sigh) welp I guess I had nothing coming for me anyway. Not like I could survive in the outside world in the first place. I wonder what the other people are thinking.

|Izumaki Pov|

Izumaki: I am Izumaki Kanaeda I am 17 Years old. I had just gotten into a fight with my sister, and she ran out into the street to get away from me, but a truck was coming and fast so, I leaped to save her as 3 other people did the same, but I don't think we will survive how did this happen I wonder.

*Flash back*

It was yesterday evening, and we see Izumaki in his room with his sister.

Asami: Oni-Chan are you listening!!

Izumaki: Oh yeah, I am I just got surprised

Asami: Yeah, I have a boyfriend now

Izumaki: Anyway, I am going to bed now bye Asami

Izumaki gets into his room and falls unto his bed and starts crying.

Izumaki: Why!! after we learned that Asami was adopted she started getting distant and now she even has a boyfriend...

Izumaki: Why am I even filling this way, we grew up as siblings so why!!

|Asami Pov|

Asami: Oh Oni-Chan only if you knew how much I cared for you, but our parents won't accept it

Asami then lays down on her bad after she removes her ear from the wall.

Asami: You may not understand those feelings Oni-Chan, but I do.

Asami then smiles and hugs her pillow.

Asami: It is love~

It is now the next day, and we see Asami and Izumaki going out of the school.