Simping sailor

It showed Cacao and Cuphead reading books. Cuphead was scared about a comic he's reading about a key. He then saw a map for secret treasure. He then shook cacao. He got her attention making her drop the book "What?" He showed her the map "Uhhh, what's this for?" Cacao said "There's treasure at X's marks the spot Cuphead." He then got money symbols in his eyes when he saw porkrind looking mad. "What's all the commotion now." They turn to see Rootis with Mugman hauled over his shoulder. They ran, and hid in a couple places. When they saw the coast was clear they looked at the treasure map. "Don't ya think your imagination is running a little too wild, Slugga?" Cacao said "And he's out of it." Then it showed them all on a sailboat. it shows Rootis adjusting the sail. Cuphead whistled a tune as he spun the wheel which made the boat spin. Mugman and Cacao threw up from the spinning. Cuphead used his straw as a telescope then he saw deadmans wreck. He looked at the map and said "Okay, drop the crane!" "You mean anchor?" Cuphead said "No to grab the treasure." Mugman lowered the crane to grab the treasure then he got knocked back. While Cuphead looked at the map. There was rumbling. "Ahoy Captain!" Rootis yelled. Then something rose out of the water. They saw that it was Cala Maria with the crane stuck on her seashell bra. Mugman became lovesick. "Uhhh, Mugman." Rootis said waving his hand over Mugmans face. Cala Maria then used her Medusa trick on Mugman and tried to kill the three. Then he saw they're straws in a barrel. Mugman attacked the barrel but didn't see the three. The three shouted out "Over here!" Mugman saw that they held a potion They took it then attacked Mugman which made him look squished and Cala Maria saw the three looking mad at her. She escaped and the treasure was shown. The three were smiling. They went back to the docks with the chest. Then porkrind walked up and showed them the bill. When he saw the look on Rootis and Cacao's face  "I actually don't care for the treasure," Rootis says, "just glad we spent time together." Cacao took out some doubloons and gave them to porkrind. "Here. So you can stop taking our stuff." Porkrind took the doubloons. Mugman fell off the boat then a photo of Cala Maria fell in front of him. He read it 'Call me sometime' "Whatcha got there?" Mugman said nothing as he began wolf howling. Then it ended.