The cup crew

It opens with the four cups and Beppi appearing saying "Hello." He wrapped an arm around the four cups as Cuphead held a skeptical look on his face "It's me." He sat down "I just decided that things were going a bit too smoothly." He went up in they're faces shocking them "And I'm here to mess it up!" Rootis just looks confused. It showed Cacao drinking something then Beppi said "Good morning!" He rang a bell making her annoyed. He asked her "Coffee grandma?" Cacao said "No it's-" Beppi interrupted her "I bet you'd make a great coffee cup." She said "Wait what?" Then Beppi took her head off and put coffee in her head making the three traumatized. There was a lot gurgling noises then Beppi held her head up then he said "It leaks." "That's, disturbing." Rootis says. It showed Cacao in a neck brace with some bandages on. Beppi said "Oh no no, do not blink by yourself. Let me help you." He grabbed eyes. Cacao said "Oh no I think I'm good-" Beppi then blinked her eyes "Blink." He did it harder "Blink!" The others winced. Beppi fell into the water with a shark. The four looked unimpressed. They jumped when he shouted "Ow!" They looked at each other confused as he continued getting bit by the shark. It showed Beppi in a therapy bed "Well it all started when I was about...nine." It showed Rootis sketching something while listening to his story. "I was just a boy. I didn't know pets we're required at school." "Ummhmmm." Rootis says. It showed what he was drawing. "and how did that make you feel?" Beppi grabbed his shirt "Who would've guessed?!" "Woah! Calm down." It showed Cacao and Mugman reading a map. Beppi came up to them. "Oh isn't great day to be HURLED THROUGH THE AIR" the two got scared "Twenty three billion feet up above the earth." He held a toy plane to them as they got scared "Before you know it there's a thin shell of aluminum between you and a ten minute screaming prop to abrupt stop?" The two were traumatized. Rootis was on a seat. Beppi held a bag "I've got one more thing to try." He held out a hand saw, making Rootis shocked. "Holy Crap!" He immediately grabs the hand saw. Beppi had a firm grip on it "But I can't remember what it is. But it has something to do with your head and this saw. Oh ho ho ho, but I can't remember." He got close to him. Rootis whisles "that sure is a real nice saw you got there. Haven't seen them things in a while." He inspects it "woo wee, construction grade too. You one lucky man I tells ya." It showed Beppi in his balloon form as he said "Let's try this again." Then he felt something poke him. He looked to see that they missed "You four don't seem to get the point. Hit the apple. The apple on my head." It showed the four confused "Try it again." They missed again. "Mr. Sackless isn't very happy." He shouted "Hey small sickly kid I'll play ya'." It showed Cacao a bit smaller as she said "Okay." She threw the volleyball. Beppi spiked it into making her head fall off with her eyes as swirls "Oh the pain. Mother." Beppi laughed then it was over.