Chapter 18

-U.A.-

Izuku sat Izumi down on a bed in recovery girls office. Izuku then turns to Toshinori and inko.

Izuku: "Alright, what is going on? The energy inside her is going insane. It's killing her."

Toshinori: "I'm not sure... it could be One for All...?"

Izuku: "One for All? What's One for All?"

Inko: "It is... was Toshinori's quirk. It can be transferred to others and stockpiles energy."

Izuku stood up and started pacing, trying to think. Izuku stops then turns to Toshinori.

Izuku: "What was your quirk before you got One for All?"

Toshinori and inko tense. They didn't expect the question and Toshinori mumbles the answer.

Izuku: "I didn't hear you."

Toshinori: "I was... quirkless."

Izuku started at the two before gripping his hair and then letting it go. Izuku sighs.

Izuku: "I'll deal with that bit of information later, but now I know what's going on. One for All is killing her."

Inko: "Why would One for All be killing her?"

Izuku: "It's because she already has a quirk. The energy is super charging her quirk but because she already has one, the energy is unstable, and needs a blank or empty place to handle, grow, and stabilize the power. Basically we need a quirkless person as they don't have anything that the quirk would effect that could kill them."

Toshinori: "Then I can..."

Izuku: "No, your time as Allmight is over, we need someone else."

Inko: "And how will we find a quirkless person on such short notice?"

Izuku: "Your looking at one."

Both of them look at him surprised.

Izuku: "I don't have a quirk, and I can find someone who is worthy of it once the energy has restabilized."

Toshinori: "Are you really going to take that risk?"

Izuku: "Yeah, and it's not for you or Inko, or even Izumi. It's for all those who are friends with her that need her. She can't continue like this."

Izumi started to groan as she sat up in pain.

Izuku: "I'll be outside while you tell her what's going to happen."

Izuku walks out of the room and shuts the door. After a few minutes he could hear the arguing start and slowly get more hectic before everything seemed calm. Izuku opened the door and walked back inside the room.

Izuku: "Alright, let's get this show on the road. How do you transfer One for All?"

Izumi looked to her parents, who nodded, before plucking one of her hairs out. She held the hair towards Izuku.

Izumi: "Eat this."

Izuku stared at the hair, then to Izumi, then to Toshinori and Inko. He turned back to Izumi, grabbing the hair and putting it in his mouth, swallowing it. He cringed as the feeling of the hair move through his throat.

Izuku: "That was unpleasant. Alright if you need me, I'll be in my dorm room meditating."

Izuku left the room again, headed towards the dorms.

-Dorms-

Hours had passed and Izuku finally felt the power and energy in him. He sat on the grass in his room before closing his eyes, seeing if he could calm the storm that was the energy inside of him.

-Mindscape-

Izuku suddenly opened his eyes to see himself surrounded by a green and blue dog. He saw eight people standing in front of him.

???: "Hello Izuku."

Izuku blinks a bit before composing himself.

Izuku: "I'm guessing your the previous users."

One of them walked forward. They had white hair and green eyes. He looked a little sickly.

???: "That we are, and we can tell your much more then a normal human. You have something great inside of you."

Before Izuku could answer he heard a voice.

???: "Yeah, he has the power and wisdom of some awesome heros."

???: "Now sure about that wisdom coming from you faker."

Izuku turned around to see something he didn't expect. He saw the heros from his memories. A anthropomorphic blue hedgehog, a anthropomorphic black and red striped hedgehog, a anthropomorphic silver hedgehog, a red echidna, a purple cat, and a creature that seemed to be made of water.

Izuku: "Your all here?"

Sonic: "Sure are, and we gotta say, we are proud of you, even after all the pain and suffering you've gone though, your willing to go out of your way to help everyone."

Izuku was happy, the ones he got his power from we're proud of him.

Knuckles: "Just keep doing what your doing and protect all those gems, can't have anyone getting their grubby hands on them."

Izuku nodded before turning back to the one for all users.

Izuku: "I want you to seal your power until I can find a good replacement user. Don't try to convince on keeping the power, I already have more power then I know what to do with."

The users were shocked at the boy in front of them but slowly and reluctantly excepted his answer. Soon the world around Izuku began to fade.

-Dorms-

Izuku opened his eyes before standing up.

Izuku: "It's nice to know that they're still alive."

Sonic: "Of course we are. We're part of you."

Izuku jumped in surprise.

Izuku: "S-sonic?"

Sonic: "The one and only. It looks like you'll be able to talk to all of us from now on."

Izuku smiles happily as he thought about what this ment for him and the others in the future. Izuku walked towards his room door and left the room, ready to face any challenge that came his way.

----------

That's the chapter. Tell me what you all think in the comments below.

Feel free to suggest who gets one for all.