Chapter 14

-Training camp-

A few days had passed and Izuku had been staying away from others during the night, to get a better handle on his new form and powers. Izuku also stayed away when he was using his book for sword training. Izuku finally felt like tonight would be the best time to reveal his new form.

As the sun set everyone watched in shock as a dark purple cloud formed around Izuku before fading and revealing his new form.

Izuku: "So... what do you think?"

Everyone just stared, completely dumbfounded by this new revelation. Some of his classmates came up to him and poked him. Aizawa came up to Izuku.

Aizawa: "Explain now problem child."

Izuku: "I think it has something to do with the stuff that was injected into me."

Aizawa: "And when was this?"

Izuku: "At the mall, I thought you knew about the mall incident."

Aizawa: "No one knew you were injected with anything."

Izuku: "Oh, well I have been training to get a better grasp on this form as to not hurt the others."

Aizawa sighed and started grouping everyone up for the next event. Izuku wasn't paired with anyone and he decided to wait before he smelt something. He started looking around and saw smoke coming from the forest, and it didn't sit well with him. Before long villains began attacking and Izuku heard Mandalay wonder where Kota was. Izuku quickly rushed towards Kota's secret spot.

-Secret spot-

Izuku saw a large man jump at Kota. Thinking fast, Izuku rushed at sonic speed and grabbed Kota, pulling him out of the way. Izuku turned to the man and recognized him, it was the villain responsible for Kota's parent's deaths, Muscular.

Muscular: "Oh? I heard you would look different, well at least I found one of the ones on the list."

Izuku: "List?"

Muscular: "Yeah, you and some Bakugo kid we are supposed to capture. Don't know why, but I don't care, I get paid either way."

Muscular charges at Izuku who jumps out of the way. Muscular instantly changes direction to try and catch Izuku, only for Izuku to catch his punch.

Muscular: "Huh, your strong."

Izuku: "If you think, I'll willingly let you stop me when I have someone to protect, your sourly mistaken."

Izuku rears his free hand back to punch Muscular, only for Muscular to catch it. Muscular chuckles and kicks Izuku back a bit before pulling a vial out of his pocket. Izuku recognized the substance from a case report he had read with Nezu, the quirk enhancing drug, trigger.

Izuku started to let off some purple bio-electricity as he threw his fist forward and his arms extended, catching Muscular by surprise. Muscular grunts as he got punched before charging at Izuku again. Izuku grabbed Kota and jumped over Muscular before turning around and punching Muscular in the head hard, sending the villain into the face of the mountain and knocking him out cold.

Izuku: "There, let's get you somewhere safe alright Kota?"

Kota nodded as he held onto Izuku. Izuku started running on all fours to get himself and Kota to safety. He soon came got back to camp and found Aizawa. He explained the situation and got Aizawa to give his class permission to use their quirks, he just had to get to Mandalay.

Izuku left Kota with Aizawa and rushed off to find Mandalay, and find her he did when he saw a anthropromophic lizard man try to attack her. Izuku stretched his arm and hit the villain in the face.

Izuku: "Mandalay! I got a message from Aizawa! He said that all the students can use their quirks! Also one of the Villains is after Katsuki!"

The villain with big lips was surprised Izuku knew this information and went to attack him, only for the lizard man to stop him. Izuku acting fast charged the villains and attempted to knock them out but Mandalay stopped him and told him to find Katsuki. Izuku reluctantly agreed and ran off to find Katsuki.

Izuku heard a loud explosion and decided that was the best place to look. He soon found Katsuki, Shoto, and Tokoyami all together. Izuku asked what had happened and they explained the situation. Izuku suddenly felt something was wrong as he felt a hand touch his back, thinking quickly he transported the chaos emerald he had on him back to angel island before blacking out after seeing a blue flash of light.

-----

It's a shorter chapter I know, but I couldn't think of anything and I wanted to get something nice out. I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter.