Chapter 4

-U.A.-

Izuku was walking through the halls trying to find his classroom. He had gotten many odd states, but he was shirtless so that was probably why. He soon comes up to a very large door with 1-A on is.

Izuku: "Man that door is huge, I guess it makes sense as there are quirks that change people's size."

He slides the door open and walks inside.

???: "Get your feet off that desk! Your disrespecting our predecessors."

Katsuki: "I don't give a damn you extra, leave me the fuck alone!"

???: "Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. My name is Tenya Iida, I come from Soumei junior high."

Katsuki: "Soumei huh? So your an elite? I can't wait to crush you!"

Tenya: "Crush me? How can you talk to a fellow classmate in such a way!?"

Izuku sighs, he didn't want to have either of them in his class, well to late now.

Uruaka: "Hey! I know that long blue hair anywhere! How are you Izuku?"

Izuku turns to Uruaka with a smile. Izumi's head snaps in Izuku and Uruaka's direction, thinking she heard wrong.

Izuku: "Hey Uruaka, I see we got into the same class."

Uruaka: "Yeah, I can't believe I got it."

Tenya: "Excuse me, where is your shirt? In fact where is your uniform?"

This caused all the students to turn and look at Izuku

Izuku: "Oh, I haven't had much decent clothes in years, and the principal said that I don't need to wear my uniform as he understands I wouldn't be comfortable wearing one, also it helps with me quirk not to wear one."

Before anyone could ask more a yellow sleeping bag moves across the floor and stands up. It slowly unzips itself to reveal Aizawa Shota, A.K.A eraserhead.

Aizawa: "It took you eight seconds to quiet down, that is unacceptable. Any waste of time in a hero's job could cost someone their life. I am your teacher for the next three years, call me Aizawa-sensei."

Aizawa pulls out some gym uniforms and passes them around.

Aizawa: "Go to the locker rooms and put them on. Come to the fields once your finished changing."

Izuku just follows Aizawa to the field and has to wait about fifteen minutes before the others start showing up.

Aizawa: "15 minutes, we'll have to work on that. Not one second would be waisted when working as a hero."

Everyone lines up as Aizawa tosses Izuku a ball.

Aizawa: "I want you to throw that ball as hard as you can, with your quirk."

Izuku nods as people watch in awe as they watch as he enters his chaos form. Izuku pulls his arm back before winding it at incredible speeds and the then launching the ball as a sonic boom was heard.

The others were shocked at the power Izuku had just shown. A beeping was heard as everyone turns to Aizawa who was holding a device.

Aizawa: "947 meters, not bad."

???: "Dude that was awesome!"

???: "So manly!"

???: "We get to use our quirks? This will be fun!"

A chill runs down everyone's spine.

Aizawa: "Fun you say? Well then let's have the one who places last place expelled."

Uruaka: "What?! That's not fair! What about all of us who worked hard to get into this course."

Aizawa: "Then natural disasters, criminals, and abusers must seem fair to you as well? Well your wrong because the world isn't fair, so deal with it."

Everyone decides to do their best to try not to get expelled.

The first test was speed, which Izuku came first as he broke the sound barrier.

The second test was strength, which Izuku also came in first for seeing as he crushed the handle on the machine.

The next test was stamina where Izuku came first in the long run, out beating a girl who has made a motorcycle.

The next was flexibility which Izuku tied in as all you had to do was touch your toes.

The next was another stamina test as Izuku tied with a kid with purple balls on his head, using them to bounce back and forth.

The last test was the fall throw which Izuku didn't do as he had already done it beforehand, however he came second on this test as Uruaka got and infinity thanks to her quirk.

Aizawa was compiling the test results which showed up on a screen, revealing Izuku had come in first overall.

Aizawa: "Minoru Mineta, you are here by expelled due to both being the one with no potential, but also your record of sexual harassment."

The kid with purple balls on his head started crying, saying something about not getting to touch someone's boobs, but was quickly taken off campus by the school security.

Aizawa: "Alright, everyone inside, your class syllabus is on your desk."

Everyone went inside and gathered their belongings and went to their next class.

-End of school day-

Izuku was walking outside towards the main gate as he heard someone call him.

Uruaka: "Izuku! Wait up!"

Izuku stops and turns only for Uruaka to crash into him, cause both of them to fall on the ground. Izuku chuckles and gets up while helping Uruaka up.

Izuku: "There, are you alright?"

Uruaka: "Yeah, I'm good."

Izuku: "Well what's up?"

Uruaka: "Oh yeah, are you taking the train station to get home by chance?"

Izuku: "Oh, no I am not, I live somewhere that requires something else to get there."

Uruaka: "Oh, well okay. I can't wait for tomorrow, today was tough and all, but I feel like I can really become a hero here."

Izuku: "That's the spirit, keep going like that and you'll be able to become a hero in no time."

Uruaka: "Th-thanks. Anyway I should get going, bye!"

Izuku watches as she run off, unaware that Izumi was looking at him.

Izumi: "There is no way he is Izuku, I watched him die. So why does he have his name? Why does he look so similar? I will find out the truth, even if it's the last thing I do."

----

That's the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed and comment down below what you think and if anything could have been better.