Chapter 17

-U.A.-

Class 1A had gotten ready for class while still thinking about the creatures that had come out of Izuku's room the previous night. The students were getting ready to ask Izuku about these creatures and what they do.

Izuku was in his room, wisps floating around as they watched him meditate, a small blue glow radiating off of him while small sparks of bioelectricity moved around his body. There was a knock at his room door that he didn't react to. Soon the door opened as the students see Izuku as some wind flowed off of him and out his room, hitting his classmates.

Soon the wind began to die down as well as the glow and electricity. Izuku opened his eyes and saw his classmates.

Izuku: "Um... hey?"

Denki: "Wh-what was that?"

Izuku: "Oh, I was just concentrating and stabilizing my chaos energy, because it's constantly growing I need to learn to focus and control it, especially since I accessed different forms in such a short amount of time."

Tenya: "What do you mean?"

Izuku: "Well there was the form I become at night which is still pretty new, then the form I used against All-for-one, and finally the form I used to make my room."

Shoto: "You used a form to make your room?"

Izuku: "How do you think I made real grass in my room?"

That did make sense as Izuku seemed to have a form for anything. They wouldn't be surprised if he had even more forms that haven't seen yet.

Izuku: "Oh yeah, I need to talk to Nezu and see if he'll allow me to use a sword."

Everyone looked at Izuku like he was crazy.

Izuku: "See you guys in class."

Before anyone could react Izuku had pulled out a yellow chaos emerald and teleported away, leaving the class confused and concerned.

-Later that day during heroics class-

Everyone was talking amongst themselves when Izuku appeared in a flash, with a sword strapped to his back.

Mina: "Looks like he wasn't kidding..."

Ejiro: "Yeah..."

???: "When will I be pulled out of this."

Everyone minus Izuku started looking for the source of the voice.

Izuku: "Don't worry Caliburn, I'll take you out soon."

Aizawa: "Problem child, who were you talking too?"

Izuku proceeded to pull out his sword.

Izuku: "I was talking to him."

Aizawa: "You expect me to believe that-"

Caliburn: "The squire isn't lying, it's unbecoming of a knight."

Every looked to the sword which Izuku let's go, showing everyone that it could float and have a face. Aizawa started dumbly at the sword before throwing his hands up and muttering he was done.

Caliburn: "Also, I would like it if you changed the plans for this exercise, I wish for my squire to battle your class to test his new power against them."

Class 1-A: "Another new power?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I was training it before summer camp and managed to master it but I never got to test it in combat."

Aizawa: "Fine, but activate it now please."

Caliburn: "Of course. Squire, summon the other swords."

Class 1-A: "There are more?"

Suddenly four swords appears, two of them being identical. The four swords floated around Izuku before glowing gold and merging together as Caliburn's hilt changed. Golden energy formed around the blade as golden armor resembling a hedgehog appeared around Izuku with a red cape flowing behind him. Izuku grabbed the floating sword while everyone looked at the now armored Izuku.

Hanta: "Wow."

Momo: "Amazing."

Yuga: "Dazzling."

Izuku: "I think class can continue now right Aizawa-sensei?"

Aizawa blinks out of his shock.

Aizawa: "Um, yeah... So as the sword said, all of you will be fighting Izuku and try to defeat him while he is is this form, whatever it's called."

Izuku: "It's called my Excalibur form."

Momo: "Excalibur... Like the legendary sword trapped in the stone that can only be removed and wielded by someone worthy?"

Izuku: "The very same."

Izuku went towards the gym ground as the others started to surround him.

Izuku: "The goal is to defeat me, so good luck."

Izumi was the first to attack by trying to keep Izuku in place with her power, but it was not working as he was walking towards her. Katsuki fired an explosion at Izuku, which he blocked with Excalibur.

Izuku started floating, causing him to turn and see Ochako had touched him, to bad for her this form allowed him the ability to fly like most of his other forms. Izuku swung his sword down and hit the gym floor, causing it to crack and knock some of the others off balance.

Izuku used this moment to use his speed and knock out some of his classmates, mainly Jiro, Sero, Kaminari, and Ashido. Suddenly Izuku was encased in a mountain of ice, which only shattered after a few seconds with Izuku standing in the center of the destroyed icy prison.

Izuku speed around the room knocking out Sato, Ayoyama, Yayorozo, Toru, and Tsyuu. Izuku then started having a fist fight against Kirishima, who was slowly getting tired after punching seemingly unbreakable armor. Izuku had to jump to avoid getting hit by a blast of fire, and came down on Tokoyami, knocking him out.

Izuku ducked under Tenya's kick and jumped away from Ojiro's tail. Izuku used his chaos spears to knock Uruaka, Iida, Shoji, and Koda out. Izuku turns to Todarki and charges forward, moving through a blast of fire and knocking Shoto out. Izuku jumped backwards as Izumi charged at him, only for her to cringe and fall to her knees.

Izuku was confused but had to jump away from an explosion Bakugoh sent his way. Izuku used his speed to get behind Bakugoh while picking Izumi up. He could feel the energy in her body was causing some damage, and he couldn't figure out how to stop it. Izuku's armor disappears as he takes Izumi to recovery girl.

----------

That's the end of this chapter, do you think Izuku should obtain OfA or something else should happen to it?

I know it's been awhile sense I have posted a chapter for any of my stories, I was just struggling with what I should write as I had a writer's block.

I plan on doing another MHA fanfiction with Izuku getting the Omnitrix, will there be anything you would want to appear in that story?