04

"Giyuu senpai, where's your lunch?"

You stared at the dark haired boy you were sitting next to, who was staring out into the distance.

He turned his head away from you,
"I... left it at home..."

His ears visibly turned red, something you found quite funny but didn't mention for fear it'd insult him.

"You can have some of mine, if you'd like?"

He snapped his head towards you with hungry eyes, staring at your food before recomposing himself.

"No, I shouldn't. It's your food to eat,"

You held a piece of your food up to his face, trying to entice him,
"C'mon, if I fall asleep while holding this out to you, then it's gonna go to waste,"

He immediately ate the food you held out to him,
"Well... it's bad to be wasteful..."

A soft giggle came from you, which was soon followed up by a yawn.

You rested your back on the back of the bench,
"I think I'm gonna take a quick nap,"

Before he could say anything, so seemed to have already fallen asleep, soft snores emanating from your being.

He stared at your sleeping visage for a few moments before his gaze was stolen by your food, which seemed extra delicious due to his hungry condition.

Surely you wouldn't mind if he took some, right? I mean, you already offered him some, so it should be fine?

He hesitantly snatched some of your food, quickly eating it just in case you woke up.

But you were awake the whole time, a little crack between your eyelids letting you see everything. It took all of your power to hold back your smile, happy that your plan was working.

When you finally started to crave some food, you made sure to play up your awakening, giving him enough time to cover up his perceived crime.

"Senpai, would you like some of my food?"

He looked at you guiltily,
"I'm not hungry..."

You chuckled softly before eating your own food, content with the outcome of your plan.

The lunch bell rang, and you stood up.

"I'll see you during the club meeting, senpai,"

You exchanged a silent wave before walking back to your class.

"Why does he even show up if he's just gonna sleep!"

Tanjiro shushed his yellow haired friend,
"Be quiet, you're gonna wake him up! It's not his fault he's always tired,"

Zenitsu crossed his arms, muttering to himself.

Eventually Giyuu entered the room, taking a seat next to you.

"Nice seeing you, (f/n),"