Chapter 34

"Good luck, you're going to do great! I love you!" Chase called after me and I blew him a kiss before heading inside.

I was currently heading into my first professional photoshoot for a magazine. I was super nervous as I felt like I didn't have much experience with modeling and such but luckily I had been given a coach to help out with it. I also met with the photographer ahead of time who was also going to be giving some tips throughout the shoot.

I was greeted at the door by my new assistant, Cassie, who Liz had hired to keep me on schedule. She brought me to the dressing room to get ready. There were people there for both hair and makeup who immediately got started.

"After this, we have an interview and also we have that phone call tomorrow with Liz on your decision for the record deal," Cassie told me.

"Sounds good, I'll have everything prepared by then," I nodded. In reality, I had nothing prepared. I still had to make this huge decision and I had no idea what I was going to do. We were also meeting up with Chase's dad's family this weekend and I was an anxious wreck for that too. Even though after meeting his mom I knew I had nothing to worry about it still made me nervous. We only had about a week and a half left in California before we would leave and I also had to make sure we had all the documents needed to leave the country. I was grateful to have Cassie as she definitely kept everything organized and was more detail-oriented than I was.

The hair stylist straightened my hair and I had been given a very dark makeup look. Next came the wardrobe which consisted of a slip dress and white blazer. Once I was set, they brought me to the photoshoot area which was just a big white backdrop. I met with everyone on the set before we got started. The photographer, as promised, helped me with some different poses as I got comfortable with the atmosphere. They had some music playing which helped me loosen up a bit. It ended up going really well and I loved all the shots. They had sent me a few before we were set to go.

@rosaliegrace: a true professional

After getting changed, Cassie and I rode to the interview, and then once that was complete I left for home. I had taken an uber as Chase had some work to do. Now that we had gotten the house, I really needed to get my car out here as he usually had to chauffer me around.

After taking a shower, I dressed in sweats and grabbed the paperwork from Liz, and laid it out on the kitchen counter. I grabbed a glass of wine as well and go to work. The different offers consisted of what they could promise me, and what kind of music they currently had in the portfolio. Along with what the timeline would be within releasing music such as singles, an album, and such. All were pretty good offers but in reality, it came down to the decision if this was something that I wanted to pursue in my career. Would I want to do music? Could I do music and acting? Would I have to pick one?

I rubbed a hand across my face as I continued sifting through the papers running through all the different scenarios in my head. I paced around a bit to try and clear my head a bit and then returned to the table. I took a sip of wine and continued comparing the options in front of me.