CHAPTER 12

For the four days that Naruto and Shikamaru arrived they had a great time and Naruto was able to vent all his clothes with his Shika. They told each other about everything they did and how they lived at home and Shikamaru told him about the problem he has in the family with his father who has a heart problem and his sight and the fact that he needs a lot of money to afford the medicines and a heart operation for his father.

❦︎ Naruto POV ❦︎

Ever since Shikamaru told me about the problem he's facing, I thought I'd help him in some way.

"Shika-kun can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, tell me Naru"

"I wanted to tell you by chance do you know Tsunade Senju?"

"Why do you ask me that?"

"Please answer me Shika" Naruto made a face ☹

"Yes, I know that he is the famous doctor and that to contact her is very difficult. And I don't have the possibility to pay his services" said Shikamaru a little sadly 😢

I looked at him with my heart crying and there I decided that I would do everything to help him and so I said

"I know her and my grandmother, if you want, can I talk to him about your problem with your father and let you make an appointment if you want?"

At that moment he was surprised to hear that news and thought about it. He did not expect that the famous international doctor was related to his Naru-chan and in his thoughts I told himself to take advantage of this opportunity but at the same time it was all annoying for him.

"Problematic, I didn't think she was related to you"

"But I'd like it if it's possible"

"Yes, okay I'll ask my grandmother to give me an appointment"

"Thanks Naru"

Then I also think for Shika's mother and for Shika she remembered that he was the future boss for the business that he would inherit after he reached 18 years but that he would definitely take possession when he graduated so he asked

"Shika would you like to work for me at Uzumaki Entertainment Industry"

Shikamaru look at him in shock 😲 blinking he asked

"Because?"

"being that the company will soon become mine, because it belonged to my mother before she died and made me her heir, but I would only join when I turned 18, right now my grandfather Jiraya Namikaze is leading it and I told him how serious only took over permanently when I got my degree and I need someone I trust completely. Would you like to be my advisor and above all my right arm? "

"Problem blonde"

I pout and cross my arms and turn away, then suddenly I feel strong arms hugging my waist and kissing my neck and telling me.

"Will you always be my troubled blonde?"

"Y-yes"

"Then I accept"

So they kissed and in their moment of passion they ended up in bed and to consolidate the relationship they also consumed. (I'm not good at narrating sex scene so imagine and a warning here Shikamaru uses precautions to avoid pregnant Naruto, after she told him about her genetic problem even though she is male)

❦︎ Nessun POV ❦︎

The morning of the fourth day arrived and the two had to get ready and leave to go home.