CHAPTER 6

❦︎ Shikamaru POV ❦︎

That morning after school was over I was on my way to the exit and I see Naruto and and Tenten and finally Temari joining in their conversation, hiding behind the lockers, I hear everything he says. After Naruto left, Temari spoke to me asking how long I've been there and Tenten was impressed that I was there without getting noticed and heard.

After talking to the girls, I greet them and go to work, as I walk to my destination I think about what happened and how Naruto is too stubborn and not aware of the things that go around him and hear Naruto say that I like Temari it's just weird, I mean it's obvious I was watching him, heck, the whole class knows I was watching him but he doesn't and here I thought he was the careful one, I think I have to double my effort.

When I arrive at my house at 8:15 pm from my after school work which started at 3:20 five minutes after school finishes. I step inside and greet my father who is sitting on the sofa listening to my seven-year-old sister Sumire sing a song for him.

"Tadaima!"

"Nii-san welcome home!" Sumire said goodbye before looking at our father helping him to stand up and walk towards me

"Dad you can sit there you know, you don't need to come to me you can just call me if you need anything"

"I know and I just want to get off the couch ... how's work going?" He asks me after hesitating for a while.

I know he felt guilty letting me do the job while I was studying, but even though my dad is blind he can still do a lot of things, it's just that we also learned a few months ago that he too has a much more urgent illness, it turns out that dad has a heart disease more specifically a coronary heart disease and since we can't have surgery right now because we have to pay a lot of medicine and college tuition for both my sister and me, one of the reasons both my mother and I are currently working, my mother works both night and day and I only worked after I finished school and then for the rest of the day I took care of both my father and my sister. Their grandparents also help from time to time, so at the moment everything is going well.

After having dinner with the family and making sure his father needed everything he might need for the night, his mother assured him that she would help him if he needed it and told him to do his homework and sleep. a bit'.

Going to his room he started doing his homework and planning how to win Naruto's heart, which is really difficult as he is too stubborn and unknowingly undeniable to even consider it.

(This is Shikamaru's room)

He started planning different ways to make it clear that he is what he likes and called Temari to talk to her about the plan for tomorrow.
__________________________________
The next day

❦︎ Naruto POV ❦︎

That morning after he left home and especially his father, after he hugged him and said those words, he was a little shocked. Arriving at school and on his way to his classroom to take the test that Iruka had prepared for her class he notes that Temari and Tenten are acting weird today and I really have no idea why. Maybe it has something to do with what happened yesterday. Speaking of yesterday, strange things happened in the house not only because Kashi-nii and tou-san are at home, but also because they kept looking at me as if they were feeling bad about something. Then a few hours later that day, before dinner, a creepy guy with bowl cut hair suddenly came to challenge Kashi-nii, I don't even know how he manages to bypass the guards or that Kashi-nii has friends!