CHAPTER 7

"I'm serious. I like you Naruto Namikaze"

From that day on, those words kept ringing in his head every damn minute and he can't concentrate on what he's doing. Menma is worrying about how her face kept turning red and asks him if he needed a doctor, which he denied.

"Menma-kun, I'll go upstairs to change and then I go out, you miraculously be good and do your homework"

"Yes nii-san, where are you going?"

"I'm going to visit Grandma and Aunt Shizune"

I go up the stairs and go to my room to change and dress well to visit my aunt and grandmother to ask for advice.

His grandmother Tsunade and his aunt Shizune were the ones Naruto trusted most of his entire family especially as they were the only relatives he could go and trust

His grandmother Tsunade and his aunt Shizune were the ones Naruto trusted most of his entire family especially as they were the only relatives he could go and trust. Her aunt was the one she could turn to if she had a problem especially when she feels angry about her father as if she had told her grandmother she would most likely have hurt her father. And let's be honest, he's closer to his grandfather than his grandmother, but they're still close, only his grandfather is a carefree man while his grandmother is the strict one in the family.

Arriving at her grandmother's hospital, she immediately goes to her aunt's office to talk to her. Unfortunately it turns out that Shizune is currently operating someone and cannot go to her grandmother because she is quite busy too. He decides to wait patiently for his aunt to come, think about how he will respond to Shikamaru's confession. He was lucky when the bell rang and Shikamaru said he would wait for his response but that doesn't mean it would stop him from helping and courting him.

While he was in his world suddenly the door opens and Shizune enters

"Hello Naru-chan"

"Hello Shizune nee-chan"

"What's going on baby?"

Whenever someone calls him like that, he pouts and his cheeks turn red

And Shizune in looking at him laughs a little and in his mind he says "Kawaii"

"I would like some advice, I don't know what to do"

"Okay, what do you say if we go get something to drink and eat?"

"Ok, coming here I saw a Thunder God's Cafe, we can go there"

"Okay, just let me tell the nurses that I'm moving and tell them if they need me they know how to contact me"

Once the aunt informs the nurses we go to the bar.

"So let me get it right, the guy you like and he confesses to you ... yet you have decided to run away" he said

"I didn't run away, I told him I needed some time to think" said our blonde protagonist