Chapter 11

Elliot lay on his back with his arm around Liv's waist as she hugged his side.
"Thank you El"
"For what?" He asked, his hand slowly moving on her arm, his fingers drawing lazy patterns.
"For this" she smiled "Even months after, sex was hard, and I hated it when the guy touched my scars or did something that reminded me of him" Olivia admitted.
"And now?"
"Now, I imagine you. I don't think I'll be able to have dinner parties without blushing" Olivia smiled into his chest.
"Olivia Benson blushes?" Elliot joked earning a playful hit from Liv.
"Why did we waste so much time?" Olivia sighed contentedly.
"Because I was married. Then when I thought we could have a chance Eli was created and after that...the thought of losing you drove me away" he admitted.
"I couldn't lose you either" she admitted, leaning up to kiss him slowly "Do something for me?"
"Anything"
"Fuck me. Slowly. Until you're the only thing I can think about, until you're the only thing I can remember" she pleaded.
"Gladly, my captain" Elliot smiled kissing her again before he flipped them over.

The next morning Elliot and Olivia decided to spend all the time they had together whilst they could, which is why Olivia was on top of him with Elliot deep inside of her.
"God Elliot" Olivia groaned again as he hit that perfect spot inside of her.
"Language" Elliot joked.
"Fuck. Shit" Olivia groaned with each movement giving Elliot a smile. Elliot gripped her hips tighter, pulling her down on him harder "Fuck El" Liv groaned again. Suddenly, the bedroom door flew open and Noah came running in.
"Mom?" Noah's voice shocked them both. Olivia grabbed the sheet and covered herself, jumping on to the bed next to Elliot.
"Noah. What are you doing here? I thought you were going right to school" Olivia panted.
"I forgot my homework. Why is your old partner Elliot in your bed? And why are you naked?" Noah asked.
"I'll explain everything later, my love. Just go to school, don't be late. I love you" Olivia smiled.
"Love you too" Noah smiled before he ran off, the front door slamming behind him.
"God I'm an awful mother" Olivia groaned.
"No you're not. I can't count how many times my kids have caught me" Elliot admitted.
"That doesn't make me feel any better" Olivia groaned.
"I know what will" Elliot wiggled his eyebrows.
"El no" Olivia warned but couldn't stop him as he lifted over his hips pulling her down on top of him "Fuck El" Olivia groaned again.
"Please can we talk later. I need you right now Olivia" Elliot begged, pushing her hips against his.
"Shit El. Why do I have to work today" Olivia groaned, grinding her hips against his roughly.

Olivia sat in her office at the end of the day typing up her reports when Finn and the others came in.
"Hey Liv, can we talk?" Finn asked.
"Sure, what's up?" Liv asked, closing her laptop and taking off her reading glasses.
"It's nothing bad. We just want to know why you've been so happy today" Finn told her.
"Yeah. Not to say it's weird to see you happy but you've been overly happy and it's kind of creepy especially with what happened the other day" Amanda admitted.
"So, what's up with you?" Finn asked.
"We got a hotel room" Olivia smirked knowing Amanda would understand what she meant.
"She screwed Stabler!" Amanda nearly shouted in surprise. 
"Holy shit!" Finn exclaimed clapping his hands together loudly "I gotta call Munch and Cragen, they owe me $20 each" he laughed.
"Hey Liv, you ready to go?" Elliot smiled as he entered her office.
"Just about" She smiled, moving to him before she gently touched their lips together.
"Oh my god!" Amanda muttered out of shock.
"We stunned Carisi to silence, I didn't know that was possible" Olivia smirked.
"And I thought we had a rule about kissing at work" he reminded her.
"Everyone figured it out already" Olivia told him.
"Be a good girl and get your stuff" Elliot ordered lowly making her blush a deep red that she tried to hide with her hair as she grabbed her things.
"Good girl? Really Liv?" Finn laughed.
"It's better when El says it" She admitted with a smirk.
"Doesn't it just captain" he smirked down her ear.
"Really, Liv?" Amanda said, her eyebrows raised.
"It sounds better when El says it" she repeated with a shrug.
"Your neighbours definitely know that-" Liv cut Elliot off with a glare.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Carisi asked.
"El sounds better when it's screamed" Elliot smirked as Liv blushed an even deeper shade of red.
"We have to get home" Liv muttered grabbing her coat of the rack.
"We have to explain to Noah what he saw this morning" Elliot smirked as Olivia hit him across the chest.
"Oh and what did the little man see?" Finn asked.
"It's more what he heard" Elliot smirked earning another hit from Olivia.
"Elliot gets very possessive" Olivia shot back at him.
"Liv curses and never stops giving orders even when-"
"Elliot!" Olivia shot silencing him before laughing slightly "Good night" Olivia smiled at everyone before she left with Elliot trailing after her, a satisfied smirk on his face.

Olivia sat facing Noah on the couch whilst Elliot sat in an armchair.
"About what you saw this morning..." Liv tried to find the right words.
"You were having sex with uncle Elliot" Noah said matter of factly.
"Noah! How do you even know what sex is?" Olivia asked.
"Samuel saw his mom and dad and his parents told him what it was. He's told everyone in my grade" Noah told them, leaving Olivia in shock "I'm sorry I forgot to knock" Noah apologized.
"It's okay. I just want to lay down some rules to make sure that were all comfortable" Olivia explained.
"I want you to be happy mom and Elliot makes you happy" Noah smiled.
"Yes, he does. But so do you. Any time you feel uncomfortable, you tell us right away, okay? Because Elliot is going to be a big part of my life but your important too Noah, okay?"
"Okay mom" Noah smiled letting himself be pulled into Olivia's arms.
"I love you" Olivia smiled kissing the top of his head.
"I love you too" Noah smiled "Can we have pizza now?" Noah asked.
"What do you say El?" Olivia asked him.
"I could go for some pizza" he smiled.