Chapter 10

Elliot lay on top of Olivia, leaning as much weight on his hands as he could as they both caught their breath.
"Wow" Elliot panted.
"I can't move" Olivia groaned against the wooden table.
"I'll take that as a compliment" Elliot smirked, placing a kiss to the top of her back. A knock at the door broke through their moment together "I'll get it" Elliot announced, moving away from her quickly without thinking. Olivia gripped the table to hold herself up as another orgasm washed over her turning her legs to jelly "Did you just-"
"Shut up and answer the door" Olivia tried to command him but it came out shakily. Elliot quickly pulled on his briefs and pants before he moved to answer the door.
"Hello, can I help you?" Elliot smiled at the older woman on the other side of the door.
"I heard a noise I wanted to check on Olivia" the woman explained.
"She's fine. She's just recovering from sex" Elliot told her.
"El!" Liv shouted from inside.
"Oh. Okay, I'll be going" the older woman gave an awkward smile before she headed down the hallway and Elliot shut the door heading back to Liv, who still hadn't moved.
"You look good from this angle" Elliot smirked as he stared at her ass and her legs where their combined fluids had begun dripping.
"This table's cold" Olivia shivered.
"Get off it then"
"I can't move. My legs haven't stopped shaking yet. When I said you were big, I meant it" she smirked at him over her shoulder. Elliot picked up his shirt from the floor and covered her shoulders with it "Thank you" she smiled.
"For the sex or for covering you up?" He smirked.
"Both" she smiled finally standing up straight, but she kept hold of the table for support "Thank you El. I've got some pretty good memories now" she smiled.
"Any time" he smiled kissing her. As he went to move away Olivia grabbed him by his belt loops, pulling him to her.
"Noah goes right to school tomorrow. Take me to bed" she ordered.
"Can you handle it captain?" He smirked pushing his shirt off her shoulders.
"Hell yes" she smiled heading towards her bedroom on shaky legs "And if I can't, I'll die happy" she smirked disappearing down a hallway before Elliot ran after her.
Olivia was sat up in bed, the sheets covering her, her back against the headboard, when Elliot got there. He moved to her, kissing her as he pulled the sheets away. Olivia reached for his pants trying to pull them off as quickly as she could.
"Slow down captain" Elliot laughed against her lips.
"Be a good detective and take off your pants" she smirked up at him as he froze.
"Yes ma'am" he managed to get out as he quickly dropped his pants and briefs.
"Get on the bed and let me ride you El" she smirked.
"Yes please" he muttered lying on the bed next to her. Olivia straddled his lap, leaning down to place kisses to his chest "God Liv please" he begged.
"What do you want El? Tell me. Beg me" she ordered kissing him.
"I want you Liv" he begged. Olivia moved her lips to his ear whispering lowly "Use your words El. What do you want?" She asked, her teeth running along the shell of his ear before she bit his lobe.
"I want you to ride me. I want you to use me until you're satisfied Liv. I want to watch as you cum around me" he said lowly as his hands went to her hips, grinding her body against his torso.
"Be a good detective and keep your hands to yourself" She ordered pushing his hands above his head before she moved above his hips taking hold of him before she lowered herself onto him.
"God how is it possible you feel bigger" Olivia groaned.
"I don't know which position I like you better in" he smirked, squeezing her hips lightly.
"I definitely like this position" Olivia groaned as she began moving above him, slowly at first before she began to move faster.
"Take what you need Liv. Don't stop till your satisfied"
"You're not such a good catholic boy after all" Olivia moaned as Elliot gripped her hips, pulling her down on him harder, hitting that sweet spot inside of her. Elliot flipped them over, driving himself even deeper inside of her.
"Jesus El!" Liv shouted one hand slamming off the headboard as the other went to his shoulder digging her nails into the skin.
"Tell me what you want Liv. I want to hear my good captain beg" he hissed against her neck nibbling at her collar bone.
"Please El. Make me scream" She begged, pushing his lips against hers.
"You'll be going to work with a limp tomorrow knowing that I caused it" Elliot smirked as Liv's eyes rolled back in her head as his hips moved harder and faster.
"How are you so deep!?" Liv groaned grabbing her headboard for support as Elliot's thrusts pushed her up the bed "Fuck" Olivia groaned as his mouth closed around her nipple sucking it between his teeth, nibbling on it "Shit!" Liv cursed as she felt herself getting closer to the edge, her legs wrapping themselves around his waist.
"Be a good girl and cum for me Captain" Elliot encouraged.
"Fuck El. Don't stop" Liv begged as she felt the edge hitting her.
"Fuck Olivia" Elliot groaned as they both fell over the edge together, moaning and screaming each other's names.
"God, you make my name sound good" Liv laughed as she caught her breath.
"I never knew you cursed so much" Elliot laughed against her chest.
"Only during sex. Tucker told me he hated it, but it always made him smirk. Brian loved it, it was a personal challenge to see how many times he could make me curse and what words I said" Liv laughed.
"You don't talk about Tucker much" Elliot noticed.
"I will. Just not whilst your inside of me" Liv laughed.
"I can go" Elliot said attempting to move but Liv held him to her.
"Don't you dare. I'm too sensitive" Liv groaned as he slipped deeper inside of her as he lay back on top of her.
"I can't believe you came when I pulled out" he smirked.
"Asshole" she shot back with a smile. Elliot pulled back quickly, slipping out of Liv as he did sending another shockwave through her body. Elliot sat on his knees watching her, her eyes closed, her legs apart, bent slightly, shaking. When Liv finally came down from her high, she muttered "Asshole" under her breath before her eyes finally opened.
"God your beautiful" he smiled leaning down to kiss her again.