Chapter 9

Olivia opened her front door, finding Elliot standing on the other side.
"El, hey" she smiled in surprise.
"Hey" he smiled back, leaning on the doorway.
"What's up?"
"I wanted to see you" he smiled squeezing her hand lightly "Kathy is gone, and for as long as I can remember I've been in love with you. I don't want to waste any more time Liv, we need to talk about what we admitted to each other and about our kiss" Elliot told her.
"El" Olivia sighed "I'm still not ready to talk about it yet" she told him frowning slightly.
"We don't have to talk" he whispered lowly. Olivia didn't move as he stepped towards her. He placed his free hand on her face tilting it upwards before he brought their lips together slowly. Elliot pushed the door shut behind him before he pulled Olivia's body against his.
"Where's Noah?" Elliot asked holding her at arm's length to calm them both before things went too far.
"He's at a sleepover. Elliot if we do this everything changes, nothing will be the same. I can't be just your friend anymore because I want you too much" Olivia admitted.
"Everything changed the minute I met you" Elliot admitted slowly unbuttoning her shirt. Olivia grabbed the open part of her shirt keeping it closed over her body.
"I have scars. I'm not perfect El" she told him.
"You're beautiful to me Liv" Elliot assured her pushing her hands away to work on the buttons "Don't you ever think otherwise" he told her as he finally pushed her shirt off her shoulders. Elliot gently traced over the cigarette burns marks on her sides before he kissed each one. He tugged his t-shirt off over his head with Olivia's help before they kissed again, Olivia's hands raked down his chest, stroking over his scars.
"Bedroom" Liv muttered against his lips. Elliot began walking her backwards towards her bedroom but they bumped into the table giving Elliot and idea.
"Turn around" Elliot ordered moving the chair away from the head of the table.
"El I can't" Olivia admitted feeling the fear filling her.
"He's not here. It's just you and me. Forget him. Every time you look at a table or your scars, I want you to remember me" Elliot encouraged "It's me. Just you and me" he assured her as he reached for the clasp of her bra "My hands. My touch. Just us Liv" Elliot encouraged as the undergarment fell away. His eyes went to her chest again, seeing the other cigarette burn marks that Lewis had left on her skin.
"Don't look at them El" Olivia pleaded her eyes welling with tears as she looked away.
"Look at me" Elliot ordered making her watch as his mouth descended onto her chest, kissing, nipping and licking at everything he could including her scars. Elliot took both of her breasts in his hands, his nail touching the scar that Lewis had left all those years ago.
"El, don't" Olivia said, feeling her nervousness growing.
"My hands, my nails. Just us Liv. You and me" he assured her, connecting their lips again. Elliot dropped his hands from her breasts, dropping to his knees in front of her as he slipped off her shoes and pants. He saw the imprint of keys on the top of her thigh.
"That was your old spare key and my apartment key" Olivia explained.
"You're beautiful Olivia" He muttered against her thigh the use of her full name sent a shiver down her spine.
"You look great on your knees" she smiled her hand on his cheek.
"I can't wait to hear you scream my name" he smirked "Maybe it'll wipe that smirk off your face" he shot back, placing a kiss to where her leg met the rest of her body eliciting a gasp from her. Olivia watched as Elliot kissed the bottom of her stomach before he wrapped his finger around the sides of her panties and pulled them off over her legs and feet. Elliot turned her in his hands, finally seeing the lines on her back where she had been burnt by the wire coat hanger. He traced his finger over them before he dropped his lips to her shoulder.
Elliot kicked off his shoes and pulled at his belt as he ordered "Bend over Olivia" Olivia stayed in shock long enough for Elliot to pull off his pants "God Olivia your everything I want. You're so beautiful" he murmured against her shoulder before he took her hips in his hands encouraging her to bend.
"Wait" Olivia ordered, her breathing quickening in fear.
"Tell me what's wrong. Let me help" he encouraged.
"The sound of his belt"
"What?"
"The sound his belt made when he pulled it off is the worst sound that's so hard to forget. Everything else was awful but, somehow that was the worst part about it all. And the utter terror I felt before every time he climbed on top of me. I prayed you know. I prayed to God that he wouldn't climb on top of me again. Actually, the worst part of it all is that I would do it all again the same way if that means I could protect Amelia and everyone else he hurt. I would take the beatings, all of the scars, the rape, I would let him do it all over again if it means that everyone else doesn't have to suffer" She admitted.
"And I wish I'd been here to make it easier for you" Elliot frowned.
"I wish I'd killed him the first time when I got free of the bed" Olivia admitted.
"But you didn't. Because you're not me Liv. Even after he had hurt you, beaten you, still all you wanted was justice for everyone he hurt, not for yourself. You're the best person I know. Let me help you forget" Elliot encouraged kissing her again before Elliot gently pressed on her back, encouraging her to bend. As Olivia bent over the table, Elliot ran a hand down her back before she pushed her ass against his crotch earning a groan from him and a squeeze of her hips.
"Do I need a condom?"
"God El, were too old for you to be asking me that" she laughed "Just fuck me before I call someone else to do it" She smirked over her shoulder at him.
"You sure you can handle it?" He smirked as he dropped his briefs.
"I could always handle you, El-" Olivia gasped as Elliot entered her roughly without warning.
"Are you okay?"
"God your bigger than I thought you would be" Olivia groaned.
"I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not" Elliot chuckled.
"You can take me, if you stop talking and start moving" she shot back. Elliot began thrusting slowly, pushing against Liv's insides and in turn pushing her hips against the edge of the table "Harder El. I need you harder" Liv begged as she gripped the sides of the table, bending over as much as she could, her breasts touching the cold surface stiffening them into peaks. Elliot thrust harder, his body covering hers as the table squeaked against the wooden floor.
"Good girl" Elliot grunted against her ear.
"Asshole. Stop holding back, I know you can fuck me harder than that" Olivia shot back. Elliot gripped her hips and pulled her to him with every inward thrust, the table squeaking getting louder.
"Pin me by my neck, El" she ordered through her pants and groans.
"Liv-"
"Do it. I trust you. All I want to remember is you" Olivia told him. Elliot moved one of his hands to the bottom of her neck, pinning her down, gently squeezing.
"You're only going to remember me. My hands, my lips, my cock. My good girl" he punctuated with his thrusts "You're so tight Liv. I bet none of your ex's were as big as me. No one can fuck you like I can. I know you too well" he told her as he pulled her hair out of its tie, wrapping it around his hand he pulled hard enough to make her wince.
"You don't know how I like to be fucked" she challenged.
"Captain Olivia Benson likes it rough" Elliot smirked into her neck earning a moan from her.
"Call me Captain again, El" Olivia ordered.
"Tell me how much you like it captain" Elliot ordered.
"I'm your girl, El. Only yours" Olivia moaned.
"God, you take me so well" he groaned as his pace became sloppy, her hips thrusting back against his in order to keep pace "Good girl. I want to hear you scream my name. Everyone needs to know your mine, only mine Liv. I wish your squad knew how well you take me" he smirked.
"Finish me, El. Make me scream your name. Everyone needs to know I'm yours" Olivia moaned.
"Cum for me Olivia" Elliot murmured against the shell of her ear, finally touching her sensitive clit, sending her over the edge screaming his name. Elliot fell over the edge as she fluttered around him, prolonging her orgasm as he continued to thrust inside of her as he milked himself of his own release.