|CHAPTER EIGHTEEN|

*STARASIA'S POV*
Spending the week with my family and Dave was pretty fun.

Christmas Day, we exchanged gifts, then went out for the day.

We took a ride on a sled, we snow boarded, we went skiing, all that fun shit.

After that, we just went back to the cabin and relaxed.

The rest of the week was pretty chill, too.

It was fun just being able to spend time with my family again in a relaxing space.

I can very confidently say that my mom and aunt love Dave just as much as I do.

Dave and I just landed in Canada to spend the last week off of tour with Jahron.

Cyn got down here a day earlier than us, so they've just been chilling around until we got here.

"You think Jahron Finna like me?"

"Eh, I'm not sure. He's very iffy when it comes to me and Cyn's boyfriends. That's because he's like our brother, so he can be very over protective at times. It's nothing against you, that's just Jahron."

I informed Dave as we waited around for Cyn and Jahron to show up to pick us up at the airport.

"Aw, shit. I hope that an R&B nigga really don't try to throw some hands."

"Just because he's an R&B nigga, that don't mean shit. Don't underestimate him. He can fight, I've seen him before."

I chuckled.

A car then pulled up in front of us.

That's when Jahron parked the car, opening the trunk and getting out of the car.

"My baby sister! Gah, I missed you so much! It seems like forever since I seen you."

"It HAS been forever! I missed you too!"

I hugged Jahron tightly as he hugged her back.

After pulling away from the hug, Jahron then laid eyes on Dave.

"Dave East. I ain't too familiar with your music, but I know who you are. Nice to meet you, bro."

"Nice to meet you too. Would you rather be called by Party or Jahron?"

"Jahron is good. Don't overthink it."

Jahron laughed, taking my luggage and putting it into his trunk.

Dave looked at Cyn through the car window.

"Shooter ain't come along with chu?"

"No. He said he wanted to spend the last week with his family, so I let him."

Cyn shrugged.

Dave and I then got into the back seats of the car.

"What's on the agenda for today, Jah?"

I questioned Jahron. Jahron put on his seatbelt, pulling off from the airport.

"I figured I would take you guys to Downtown, Toronto. It's pretty dope there. You guys will enjoy it."

"I've been there before. It somewhat reminds me of a another New York City."

Dave put his input.

"Damn, all yah from New York! I feel like I'm the only Canadian nigga being ganged up on and shit."

Jahron jokingly said.

The first thing we all did when we got downtown was the Royal Ontario Museum.

It's said to be one of the largest museums in North America, but definitely the largest in Canada.

Shit was pretty damn lit, I was surprised I liked it as much as I did, honestly.

After that, the four of us took a trip to the CN Tower, which gave one of the most beautiful views that I have ever seen in my entire existence.

Why is Canada waaaay cooler than America?

SO not fair.

After that, we went to visit Nathan Phillip's Square, which was also beautiful.

By the time we were done with that, we looked at the time.

It was time to finally eat something.

We stopped to get some bomb ass South East Asian food at this place called Pinky's Ca Phe.

"I see you really fucking with Star. You like her enough to where you came all the way out to Canada, just to spend time with her and her best friends. That's wassup."

Jahron said to Dave as he was eating his food.

Dave nodded with a smile as he finished swallowing some of his food.

"Most definitely do, man. This really my shorty. She's really a keeper, for real. I ain't think I was gonna fall for her this hard, this fast."

Jahron nodded in agreement, taking a sip of his water.

"I'm just glad she finally found someone to do right by her. Tory was cool, just not for long."

"Everyone says that. Was he really THAT bad, guys?"

I questioned Dave, Jahron, and Cyn. The three of them laughed and nodded all at once, answering at once.

"YES!"

"Damn. Okay then, I get it."

I'm actually surprised that Jahron warmed up to Dave as fast as he did.

Usually, it takes a few times meeting Jahron for him to actually be that nice to you.

First he passes with my family, now my other best friend?

Maybe he'll be my husband, one day.