|CHAPTER SIX|

*STARASIA'S POV*
The most embarrassing time of my life.

Headlines of my boyfriend cheating on me with one of my former friends going around EVERYWHERE.

As much as it hurts me, I have to take this step forward and leave Tory.

I just can't believe he would do this to me. Out of all people, ME.

I was the main one holding him down through everything for the longest time.

Before we even got into a relationship, we were friends.

And I always had his back.

But with cheating?

On ME?

There's no way I can back him up on this one.

No way in hell I can turn back, either.

Between all the phone calls and text messages from him, Tory won't stop trying to prove himself.

It seemed like forever until I looked at the time.

3:48am.

My first day of tour, and I can't even get a good night's rest because of all of this drama.

I looked over at the other bed in the room, seeing Cyn sound asleep.

I sighed to myself.

Suddenly, there was a small knock on my hotel room door.

Slipping my pants and slippers on, I went over to the door, slowly opening it.

There was Dave.

"Dave? What are you still doing awake?"

"I can't sleep. I think it's the first day of tour jitters. I'm surprised you're still awake."

"I can't sleep, either. All of this bullshit with Tory is consuming my mind."

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

Dave cringed a bit.

"About that... I apologize for that wack ass joke I made about us men being assholes."

"It actually wasn't a joke. Because, it's true. You men indeed are assholes."

I laughed. As soon as I said that, Dave's eyes widened and he looked at me.

"Whaaaat? Even me? You haven't even gotten to know a nigga yet. You should never judge a nigga by his cover."

"Dave..? The saying is never judge a book by it's cover."

"It's the same damn thing, girl. Quit playing with me. Why don't I take you on a walk until you get tired out? Maybe we can get to know each other a bit before our first show together."

"It's almost damn near four in the morning. You really wanna go walking at this time of morning?"

"Shooter is knocked out. Cyn seems to be knocked out. Why not? I heard that there's this twenty four hour diner joint up the street. Wanna kick it over there for a bit?"