Chapter 9: You Hurt Him, You Hurt Me

A/N:

Woeeee..... Got 132 reads!!!! WHATTTT?????!!!!!!???? I love you guys so so so so so much!! Thank you for helping me along this long and powerful journey. Well let's start I switched the titles with Chappie 10 teehee... someone different now.. LOUIS POV yeah!! Enjoy babesss...

Louis POV:

I ran out the door like a madman. I will find out who the hell did this to my HazzaBear! I swear!I will fucking kill them with my bare –

That's when it clicked.

I knew exactly who did this and I will kill him! He was our friend! OUR FRIEND!

I walked down Central Drive, until I found a white laced Victorian house on the corner. I angrily walked faster to the house and checked to see if the door was open, it was.

I walked in and heard loud laughing. I gritted my teeth and made my way upstairs. I followed where the laughing came from. There sat Derek and Ashley laughing at the tweets they sent to my Hazza.

I walked up to Derek, and punched him in his jaw.

"IS IT FUNNY?! HUH?! IS IT FUNNY THAT YOU HURT HARRY?!" I shouted repeatedly punching and kicking him.

"Louis! Get off of him!" Ashley shouted. I turned around to face her.

"You filthy twat, slut, whore!" I was close to slapping her.

"It was a joke Lou!" Derek said getting up.

"A JOKE THAT YOU TOOK TOO FUCKING FAR!" I shouted at him and kicked him in his groin.

I then noticed Ashley had a needle in her hand. I tried to get away from her but she already pushed it in me.

"Ashley .. Derek ... I .. get ... you .." I slowly started to shut down.

"Yeah, let's have a nice little nap Louie." I heard Derek say. Then I closed my eyes too... tired..

______

Sorry short chappie :( hate short chappies! I will update A LOT THIS WEEKEND!!! I will I promise!!! okay gotta go loves!

xxx Jasani (happily married c: ) [[ The Kill on the side by 30 seconds to mars again]]