Chapter 4: Unexpected.

A/N hey guys just to let you know this chapter is a surprise and if you're like me; finds the perfect music to set the part in the story xD, well listen to (or download) Fire In.The Water by Feist from Breaking Dawn Pt. 2!!! It's gonna fit Hazzy's and LouBear's (cough) first (cough) time! lol but Yerp Enjoy beautiful creatures!!! 

*********

I think I should tell someone about my sexuality... I think Liam should know. I sat up in bed and stared down at my hands. I got up on my feet and went to Liam's room. Before I could knock he told me to come in.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked fidgeting.

He put his book down and looked at me. "Sure. Did you get a girl pregnant?" He asked. I gave him the look and shook my head no.

"Well spill it!" He said turning his full gaze to me.

"Well .. um ... A couple of days ago me and Louis kissed twice. He told me he loved me and I did the same .. but I don't know if actually meant it! Then ... I don't even know he's in love with me anymore .. he's like always acting different on TV and interviews. Then someone asked if he had a girlfriend and he said "Yeah, Eleanor Calder." I was hurting that day, he never told me that! Now I don't know either to tell him how I feel or not..." I spoke feeling the hurt from two weeks ago.

"Harry. Don't get worked up! I know for a fact, that he doesn't really love El. And maybe deep down inside, he actually loves you but scared to admit to himself." Liam explained. Well ... I think Liam maybe right.

"I think it's a bit too early to tell him how I feel actually.." I murmured.

_________

I thought about what Liam said about expressing my feelings for Lou. I still think it's a bit too early even though he told he loved me. I don't believe him. "HEY WHERE THE HECK IS ALL THE FOOD?!" I heard Niall shout. Dammit we are all out.. again.. Liam walked out his room. I followed him into the kitchen. "LIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're out of food again!" Niall whined liked a five year old. "Hm.. how about we go The Wedge?" Liam asked him. Niall's eyes brighten at the thought. He smiled hugely and shook his head. Liam turned to me. "Ok.. um Hazz, you and Lou will be alone! I want you to talk to him. I don't care if it's too early or not! Just go talk to him!" Liam encouraged me(A/N haha spelled wrong idc). I groaned quietly to myself. After they left, I sat down on the sofa and played Sleeping Dogs. "Hahaha yeah he's right here." I heard Louis say to his phone. Ugh.. Eleanor. I turned from my game for a few seconds to see Louis holding up his phone and Face Timing Eleanor. He smiled at me and waved. "Hey Hazz! Say 'Hello' to Eleanor!" He said with happiness in his voice.

"Hello.. Eleanor.." I mumbled to her and looked back at the game, to where the main character finds Jackie Ma dead. My heart suddenly drops.

"JACKIE! NO NO! THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO YOU!" The man yelled.

Louis sat down beside me I sooched over a little me. He gave me a look saying 'what the heck Hazz?' I just shrugged and went back to playing. I was now trying to find my way out of ropes.

"Hey.. um.. ElBear.. I'll Face Time you back in an hour OK?" Louis said into his phone. I heard her mumble a sad, OK. I after hearing Lou call Eleanor, ElBear, I felt a ping of jealousy.

Wait! Me Harry Edward Styles jealous of ELEANOR CALDER?! I can't be jealous of her! I shook my head from thinking about it. (Guys I love El fyi XD) Louis then took the controller from my hands and started pressing random buttons.

"LOUIS! YOU'RE MESSING ME UP!" I laughed trying to get the controller from him.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! NEVER!!" He laughed and ran into his room and locked the door. I ran into the door and fell on my arse. "Argh!" I groaned and got up. I heard small giggles come from behind the door. Then it slowly opened.

"Are you ok Hazz?"

"Do I look ok?" I asked him brushing off my pants.

He crossed his arms and scrunched up his nose, which I find really cute and I can't be mad at him for even a minute. "Fine then Mr.Grumpy!" He stormed off and went into my room.

Oh Crap.

I followed him. He had his head in my pillow making out small sniffles. I sat down beside him and rubbed small circles in the middle of his back.

"I'm Sorry, Lou." i whispered.

"it's OK, Hazz." He said sitting up.

He bit his lip while staring at me. I felt my cheeks growing hot. Then he started leaning in closer. His lips was finally against mine. I was frozen for a few seconds, I started moving my lips along with his. I pushed him down on the bed and started kissing down on his neck. He moaned and I smiled, knowing I was doing good. I pulled his shirt off and gasped a little at how toned he was. (A/N ugh lame arse) I started kissing down his chest. Lou's hands wondered down my shirt and started unbuttoning it. I chuckled a little as he was having trouble.

"Here let me you." I smiled and replaced his hands with mine. After I helped him, he flipped us over so he was atop. He unbuttoned my pants and slipped his in my boxer briefs. He started rubbing the head I moaned in pleasure.

_____________________________________________________________

I laid close to Louis. Smiling to myself.

I looked over at Louis, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and brushed his hair out of face. I kissed his lips slightly. A smile spread across his face. I decided to take a small shower. I slowly moved out of Lou's grip. He groaned a little bit. I gathered some things for a shower.

- 30 minutes later -

I sat in the loving room zoning out while watching Hell's Kitchen. Louis came in with his shoes on and wearing my favorite green beanie. he plopped himself down beside me.

"Hazzy, let's go some where fun!" Louis said shaking me. I sat up and smiled.

"Sure, but where? There's a lot we can do, but we have avoid fans." I told him.

"Um.. OK.. but how about we grab something to eat?" He spoke turning the TV off. I shook my head. I put on my shoes and slipped on my Jack Willis sweater. We got in the van. Louis took the highway to Nando's.

"Hey Lou." I said looking concerned.

"Yeah Hazz?" He asked snatching a quick look to me.

"Be careful." I whispered to him.

"Hazz I'm gonna be f –" The next thing we knew our van was swerving and Lou had lost control. There was alot of shouting. I opened my eyes and saw lots of blood.

"Oh god. Please. Please!" I shouted trying to get up.