Chapter 7: You never cared!

Well lovely readers.... I shall thank you for the 45 reads :D gawd I'm crying faucets! Well Yeah I'm two hours away from destination!!! Gahhh! Hahahaha I'll write someone a story about anything and body. IF they can figure out where I'm going!! Only two hints:

Starts with I

Has the city Aurora in it :) have.fun guessing!

Previously On Oops Hi!:

"Oh No. Please! Please!"

"Patient is Gone. February 18, 2013 at 2:08 AM."

"You Abandon Me Lou! I'm sorry for hurting the ones I love"

"I had a dream you.. you died!"

"D-Dad?"

"How's my 19 year old son?"

•Now•

"YOU LEFT YOU IDIOT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" I screamed and hitting him. The boys we trying to hold me back from, the person I call DAD.

"Harry! Stop!" Liam's firm voice shouted.

Louis took hold of me and pulled me into our room.

"He shows up here thinking everything's gonnna be OK?! 8 YEARS LOU! I WAS ONLY 8!!" I shouted. I cried into Lou's chest. He shhed me and told me it's gonna be alright.

"How dare you show your face here?!"

"There's nothing wrong with seeing my son, Anne."

"NOTHING'S WRONG?! That is wrong!! You left us! And now you show your face?!"

"Anne just let expla–"

"No! Get out of their loft stay away from us! STAY AWAY!"

The shouting then died down. I started to get sleepy. I layed down on the bed and let sleep over come me.

*Dreaming*

"Anne, please let's not talk about this. I don't want the kids waking up." I heard Father say calmly. I lay in my bed wide awake listen to Mum and Father talk. The door opened.

"HarryBear?" It was Gemma. I opened the covers so she can come and slip herself in bed with me.

"They're fighting again." She whispered.

"I know. I don't want it to turn ugly-" I wad cutt of by Father yelling.

"I'm Anne! I can't take this anymore!! We're getting a devorce!"

"I don't care! Don't come running back to-" Mummy was cut off by a loud slap.

I woke up panting.

"Harry?"

I looked over and Lou was looking at me concerned.

"No. No, I'm fine." I told him and laid back down.

"Ok.. If you need to talk, I'm right here Hazz." He said lying down.

Twelve Hours Later

"Guys Simon wants a meeting with us!" Paul announced.

"Again? Ugh.. I need my beauty sleep!" Zayn groaned.

"Well, your beauty sleep isn't important! You guys need to hurry! You will be leaving in exactly 20 minutes!" He said and folded his arms with that, we started getting ready.

"Who touched my hair gel?!" Zayn shouted coming out of the bathroom with half of gel in the bottle.

We all started laughing and Zayn just got angrier and saying to stay out his beautiful hair products.

20 Minutes Later.

"It's about time you people got here!" Simon said looking at us.

"Yeah, we would've been here earlier, if Zayn hadn't spazzed out about his hair gel!" Louis shot him a glance. Zayn just smirked and turned his attention back to Simon.

"Ok, well I don't care but to let's get down to business." Simon turned around and pulled out papers.

"Well... What's that?" I asked as I caught a few glimpses of our faces that seemed to be on a magazine.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Simon blew up. Hold up the pictures.

My mouth dropped. It was a picture of me and Lou kissing! How the hell did the paps get that?!

"And this?!" He held up another picture of the most unbelievable.

"How did HE get to the house? Huh? Anyone want to explain?" Simon growled his face turned beet red.

I kept staring at the picture of my ... my ... Father.

"Well... He just showed up unexpectedly!" Liam explained to Simon.

"So he just thought 'oh I'm going to go visit my son!' Out of the blue?!" Simon stood up and threw the papers on the floor.

Then Paul came rushing in and turned to me.

"Harry!" He said looking at me.

"Paul what is it?" I asked him becoming really really concerned.

"It's Anne, she's in the hospital. Beat up pretty bad!"

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Video On The Side Is From Yesterday by Thirty Seconds To Mars ....