Chapter 1: I Sense It

Shah! I have no reads yet -.- fooy! But soon I will :) I am gonna post each chapter like 3 times a week, depends when I'm least busy.. but yeah! enjoy!!

__________________________

Liam's POV

We sat in the flat watching TV. Zayn got up and stretched. "Mmmm.. I'm going to Perrie's for the weekend." He announced. I turned my head to face him. "Hope you two have fun." I smiled. "Yeah maybe get it on with Perrie!!" Niall laughed. Zayn slapped Niall on head playfully. "Very funny Irishman!" He laughed. After that Zayn went into his room to pack two days worth of clothes. "Do you ride?" Harry asked sitting up and moving Lou's head from his lap to a pillow. Zayn turned around shaking his head 'no'. "Nah, I'll take a cab." He smiled and left. Niall got up and headed towards the kitchen mumbling about we need more food for his sake. I get up and go to my room to get ready for a shower so I can meet Danielle and her friends. As I walk down the hall I hear Louis mumble from the room. "Hazzy.." I peaked into his and Harry's room. He was still asleep but clenching Harry. Odd. Their relationship has gotten closer than ever...

Harry's POV

I walked around the loft, looking for something to do. I would have something do, if Lou hadn't fallen asleep! I walk back into the living room again. I sat on the love seat. I turned on the TV and took out my phone. I went on Twitter to see what fans has asked and tweeted about now. I saw one with me and Lou. I saw kissing his..lips.. I bit my lip.

I wonder what's it like to kiss his lips.

Woah!! Hold on, Louis is my best friend! I love him in a FRIENDLY MATTER! I closed out of Twitter before I could read or look at anymore. I clicked on Tumblr instead. I scrolled down checking the feed. One girl had posted a comment that read: "OMGGG!!! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN AT THE PREMIER!!! DID LOU GIVE HAZZY A LOVE BITE??!! FREAKING OUT!!!" Confusion spread across my.face. Love bite? Lou never gave me.. wait.. I put my phone down and went into the hall and looked in the mirror. I turned my head a little bit so I can see my neck. Sure enough there was a small fading purple mark. I gasped. "H-h-how?!" I whispered to myself. I don't remember that! I doubt Lou knows either! Louis came out the room rubbing his eyes. He looked up and me and smiled. "Good morning Hazz!" He said walking towards me. The love bite stuff was completely washed away. "Morning Lou!" I smiled back. He walked in the living with me. "Where's the other lads?" He asked me. "Zayn's at Perrie's, Liam's with Danielle and her friends, and Niall.. I think he went with David somewhere." I hold him. "Mmmm..." was all he said. We sat down on the sofa watching TV. "Harry! I'm hungry!" Lou whined. "Well... go make yourself some breakfast!" I teased him.

"No! I want YOU to make it!" He pouted like a four year child.

I sighed. "Oh, fine! Anything for LouBear!" I said sarcasticly . Louis. Stopped at the nickname I gave him. "Are you coming?" I shouted over my shoulder. "Yes! Hazzy!" He came running in the kitchen. I took out eggs, bacon and the pancake mix. "Lou! Can you help me?" I asked pouring the mix. I turned around and didn't see him. "BOO!" Louis shrieked and blew flour into my face. "AAHH!!" I shrieked. He bursted into fits of giggles. "I'm gonna get you Tommo!!! Five second head start!" I shouted. Louis ran. I grabbed a jug of water and ran after him. I heard giggles coming from the bathroom. I walked in there slowly. He was behind the door. "AHA!!!" I shouted throwing the water on him. "Oh! You're gonna pay Styles!" He was dripping wet! I laughed at him. He launched at me but he slipped. He fell on top of me. His lips  was against mine. Kissing me.