𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃..𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄

Heyyy🤗

Tell a friend to tell a friend... SHE'S BACKKKK

WELCOME YALL❤️💕💕💕💕 short first chapter☺️

ignore mistakes and enjoy

Love youuu💞

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

- 𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 dancing with Bruce before ending stream. First stream in their new house, everything was going well, no more Duke, no more drama.

"Nah Bruce got it bro!" Kai excitedly hyped him up. Bruce was stopped to take a breather, and to give him a kiss too.

They still hadn't gotten together officially, but treated one another as if they were. Kai wasn't okay with it, but as long as it wasn't hurting him he realized he'd be fine.

"Aight we love y'all! Thank you for all the subs, follows and more! Peace!" Kai threw up the peace sign, with Bruce then ending stream.

"I feel like we're a family channel or some shit, oh my god." Bruce joked. Kai laughed hearing a knock at the door, just then Josh walked in.

"You just came back?" Kai and Bruce instantly went to hug and shower him with kisses.

"Yeah, im tired as fuck. Been running around all day, I got y'all food though it's on the table—" he was cut off when the two yelled thank you before running off to the kitchen.

"Damn."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Bruce finished his sprit, throwing away the garbage then laying back down with Kai. "I love you," he mumbles. "Huh?" Kai looks up at him from his phone.

"Nothing.." Bruce trailed off. "I'll be right back, pause the tv." Bruce said running upstairs. He went into their shared bedroom, finding Josh in the bathroom braiding his hair. "Ouu."

Josh smiled and stopped mid braid to bring him into a tight hug. "Y'all done watching the movie already?" He asked fixing his glasses.

"Nah, I accidentally blurted out to I love him." Bruce looked down. He began picked at his arm which made Josh grab his hand.

"I mean, we do love him..Don't you?"

Bruce nodded. "Yeah but it feels lowkey weird since we're not in a relationship yet.." Bruce trailed off biting the inside of his cheek.

"Stop biting yo cheek." Josh knows him too damn well. "It's alright, we'll find the perfect moment to tell him. I'm sure he feels the same way." He rubbed his durag covered head.

"Now go back down there I'm coming in a second, lemme finish these last few braids." He placed a kiss to his forehead.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

  | 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 |→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐚 -

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐚 -

- Duke pulled up his pants, walking into the house that was quiet. He closed the door softly and ran up to his room, he was about to go to Kai's room but forgot they weren't together anymore, Kai wasn't around as much.

He still regretted cheating and all he's done, now he wished he never did it in the first place. "You aight bro? Why you standing by Kai's door?" Fanum asked moved the headset mic from his mouth.

Duke jumped and looked over. "Uhh I- uhm, n-nothing, I'm aight." Duke stuttered trying to walk past him, he was stopped. "No ya not, you miss don't you...?" He asked already knowing. "Yeah..I just wish I never did that dumbass shit." Duke muttered, he felt himself about to cry and quickly ran to his room,

He slammed the door behind him, taking off his shoes and going into his bathroom as tears rushed down his face. He tried wiping them when he heard his door open. Soon Fanum, Davis, and Agent we're all standing there looking at him.

They watched as tears fell rapidly and he tried his best to stop them.

Davis sighed before opening his arms. Wrapping them around him.

"It's alright bro...you'll find someone else."

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...|

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══