𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 : 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔! | 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼

| 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚/𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

| 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚/𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

- 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 as he stared at the screen. Trying his best to make it less noticeable. Something about the way Kai's leg was throwned over his, made his dirty thoughts come in.

The boys sat comfortably in the living room, cuddled up with a movie playing. Kai sat in the middle of Josh and Bruce, eating his gushers.

Bruce's hand rested on his thigh underneath the covers, while Josh wrapped his arm around his neck, allowing Kai to lay his head on him.

It seemed about an hour into the movie, Bruce was sipping on his pride when he felt a hand tap him. Josh licked his lips and look down towards Kai who kept shifting in his spot. A sex scene played loudly on the screen, Kai was trying his best to keep himself together.

He felt a cold hand slither into his shorts, they simply placed their hand there, moving it in a teasing manner. Kai whined, moving his hips desperately to try and get friction.

"Calm down, we gotchu." Bruce chuckled lowly, Kai dropped his bag of guchers, now focused on the pleasure he was experiencing.

Josh smirked at them, putting the snacks on the table and turning down the tv. He grabbed the blanket from over him, and zipped down his onesie.

Kai couldn't help but stare at his body. He bit his lip, moving his hips quicker, harder. "fuck! You gon make me cum." Kai panted out, Bruce removed his hand.

"Come suck me up." Josh demanded, Kai fixed himself on the big couch, so he was face down ass up. He took his time, pulling his dick out, licking up the precum that he leaked.

He moaned, taking his tip into his mouth, sucking on it gently. Josh groaned, hand going to grab his hair. "Stop playing." He pushed his head down, smiling at the gagging and choking sounds Kai made.

Behind him, Bruce was lubing up Kai's entrance. He rubbed his back and spanked his ass. "Relax," he slowing eased in two fingers.

Kai moaned around the shaft that filled his throat, sending vibrations making Josh shiver. "Fuck. K-keep doing that" he threw his head back, holding Kai's head in place while he thrusted in and out his throat.

He ran his tongue under, feeling every vein throb. Kai couldn't breath, but didn't mind it since he felt the man twitch in his mouth knowing he was about to cum. Spit and cum covered around his mouth, and chin. Suddenly, he was held at his pelvis, tears formed in his eyes.