𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 : 𝐊𝐀𝐈'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

It's crazy how far we've came with this book. This shit literally started from a lil oneshot I wrote at 4 in the morning instead of getting ready for school💀

Anyways, both my oneshot book and Amp book 1 hit over 50k💗🙏🏾thank you :)))

Ignore mistakes and enjoy 👍🏾

Love youuu❤️

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿════✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

- "𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐈, 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘." Duke reassured him. Kai nodded wiping his tears. "You cryin? Don't cry." Duke used his finger to wipe his face.

After they left the cabin, they went back home to get ready for the day. Duke figured it would be best to bring Kai out, let him do whatever. This whole day would be about Kai.

Kai had already finished his daily hygiene, but now he stood in his closet frustrated because he didn't know what to wear. "I just— UGH!" Kai groaned as he dramatically fell on the floor.

Duke tried his best not to laugh at him as he tried to help. "C'mon, whatchu wanna wear?"

"T-that, but I don't think it'll looks nice on me." Kai pointed to a yellow graphic t-shirt. "Aight what pants?" Duke asked.

"I don't know."

Duke sighed looking at the wide variety of jeans and sweatpants. "How bout this one?" He held up white jeans.

"No!"

"Okay..." he put it back on the hanger and looked through the others until he found another one, he held up a pair of blue washed out jeans. Kai grabbed it from him. "Tylil bought me these. Imma wear them."

"Alright now yo shoes, here." He handed him his pair of white and yellow jordan 3's. "Now put that on." Duke demanded walking out.

Kai sighed standing up sniffling as he put on his clothes. Once he was done he let Duke back in. "Aww look at you." Duke hugged him from behind. "I like it, it's nice." Kai cheesed.

Duke returned the smile, his grills shining. "Now put yo yellow hat on and let's go, imma wait in the car." He kissed his cheek then left.

Kai fixed his yellow cap on, and looked at himself in the mirror. He thought of Bruce and Josh, which led to him lifting up his shirt looking at the scar that was visible.

It made him hate them both. Mostly Bruce.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──