p21

GUYS GUYS GUSY GUESS WHAT I JUST SAW A TIKTOK AND IT WAS BASED ON AN EDIT OF THIS STORY HELLO??? I AUDIBLY SCREAMED WHEN I WAS WITH MY PARENTS ILY GUYS SO MUCH HOLY MOLY🫶🫶 IM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACCOUNT BUT WHAAT YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY💗 alright anyways dw i'm writing now🤗🤗 this is one is going to be a little silly so yay!!😰😰

(VANCES POV)
there was almost nothing to do here without bruce. while groups of people danced around me, i stood scanning the crowd, only searching for one face. i walked through every room, every hallway, but i still couldn't find him. i couldn't even find tara's younger sister either, wasn't it her birthday party anyway?

i walked to the kitchen in hopes to find tara. maybe she would know where bruce was since he suddenly decides he's just in love with her. i mean, who even does that?! laughing together? buying her food? i should've forgotten about it by now but every time i see her face it just seems like she wants to rub it in more. bruce chose me. not you, vance.

i watched as one of her friends placed a set of solo cups on the kitchen table that reeked of alcohol. seriously? beer at a birthday party? did they spike this? i don't drink anyway, it reminds me too much of dad, but still. before i could walk up to her friend, giggling erupted from a thin hallway to my right.

i turn, but it's not bruce.. it's tara? with adam?! as tara kissed his cheek and smiled, i froze. suddenly, a wave of anger consumed me and i could feel my fists tighten together. something burned inside my chest as i watched them together, did bruce mean nothing to her?!

"tara what the hell?! aren't you dating bruce?! and why did you spike the drinks?! what is wrong with you?" i shouted towards them. as i questioned her, adam looked between us and spoke up. "wait.. do you mean that bruce? tara that dude is a pathetic fairy i'm sure he doesn't even like you."

i watched tara's head nod before responding, "it's fine vance we're not even dating! i was just using him, it doesn't matter! and i mean, the alcohol isss harmless, maybe it'll soften the blow! "mr. perfect boy" needs learn how to have some fun once in a while!" ..my mouth dropped open as her words connected in my head. i could feel the color slowly drain from my face.

holy shit. tara's a monster. and she didn't even try to hide it?! she didn't even like bruce?! adam was still making fun of him for no reason?! her friends even spiked the drinks?! wait.. they spiked the drinks. the drinks right on the table just waiting for bruce to grab. my eyes squinted and scrunched into my face. "you know what? you're both HORRIBLE people. mess with bruce again and see what happens, fuckface."

i didn't have time to punch adam in the face right now anyway. i just turned and rushed back to the kitchen table. the press of my boots against the floor almost echoed across the room. i began counting..1..2..3..six were missing. well, this whole house was filled with people there's no way bruce already grabbed one, i mean, was he even here yet?

i checked the clock nailed to the wall that read 8:03. bruce has never been late to anything, he has to be here. i rushed into the crowds and right up the stairs, checking each floor of the house. i need to warn him about tara. after walking through every room again, i found bruce laughing in the center of the living room. a weak smile of relief stretched across my face before i ran to him.

ok guys..😁😁 don't be uh mad or anything..😁😁😁..ily🤗🤗🤗 the next part is coming out later today btw i have it written i just have to edit it!!

685 words