𝟬𝟭𝟬 - 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡(𝗦)

-🌷-

MASONS POV
Y/n's, and mines', friends were over - meaning becca and madeleine - and they were waiting for her to get home from her 'date' with Jacob.

Honestly, i didn't mind as much as it looked like, i just worry for her, i'm not gonna let her heart get broken by some lunatic i met while filming a movie.

No offence, i guess.

I was sitting at the edge of the couch, as the girls, including Brooke, sat impatiently on the floor.

"You guys gonna stay like that forever or?-"

"Shush, Mason!" Brooke yelled, "y/n could come through that door any moment, and we want to be there when she does, so do us all a favour - and shut up."

"Well alright.."

Madeleine was rocking back and forth, Becca was layed across the floor staring at the ceiling, and Brooke was banging her head against the wall - was a small date really making these girls go nuts?

Suddenly, the door burst open, and all their heads shot to it - including mine.

"Y/n!" They all squealed, as they grabbed her and pulled her upstairs.

Theres some odd people i know.

My phone lit up, and i got a notification from Jordan.

Jordan 🕶

Mason
Masonnnnn
Masooooooooooooooooon

What

You cant be mad

Oh god what is it.

I think i
like your sister.

Well, shit.

-🌷-

YOUR POV
The girls dragged me upstairs, eager to know what happened on our...'date'.

"So, did you kiss yet?"

"Hug?"

"Hold hands?"

"No, no and no," i said, "it was our first time hanging out - alone."

"We know!" Becca said, dragging the 'o' ,"we just need to know every single detail!"

"You girls are just insane to deal with," i said, "now i'm tired, its late - get your ass' to bed."

"Alright, mom," groaned Madeleine.

Surprisingly enough, all four of us funnily fit in my bed, so we all slept there for the night and i said i'd take the two girls home the next morning.

-🌷-

MASONS POV
Yesterday, Jordan said he liked my sister, and on that same day, Jacob took her out on a date - now, why was my sister getting all of my friends hooked? I mean hell, even Tristan called her hot.

I didn't know what to reply with, i couldn't just've gone.

'Oh thats cool! She's currently on a date with jacob, might have to wait a few months lad 😆'

That'd be extremely...odd.

But what did i reply with?

Nothing, i left him on read - i know everyone would've been angry with me, but, what do i reply to that? He hasn't sent me a message since, and its going to be quite awkward, because today me, Jordan, Brady H, Jacob and Mikey are all meant to meet up today at the park.

What do i do?

-🌷-

IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER EVERYONE I JUST NEEDED TO PUBLISH SOMETHING SINCE I HAVNT IN LIKE A WEEK, AND I KINDA MAYBE WANTED TO LEAVE U ON A CLIFFHANGER XX