𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗨𝗧!

-🌷-
JACOBS POV
I heard few knocks abrupt on my door, and i immediately knew who it was.

"Jacob! Your friends are-"

"At the door for me! I know!" I replied, going down the stairs, opening the door, "hey,"

"Hey Jacob," most of them said, as Mason just waves.

"Anyways, come in,"

"Cool house," Spencer said, as we all went upstairs.

"..thanks," i replied, "i need help."

"We know," Miguel shrugged, "just ask her out, man,"

"How, Miguel? How the hell do i just 'ask her out'?" I replied, "what do i do?"

"Ooh i know!" Mason said, as i looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Just don't ask her out at all." He replied, as Tristan slapped the back of his head, "..ow!"

"No! Okay, Jacob - you're free tomorrow, right?" Tristan asked, as i nodded, "mason, y/n's free too isn't she?"

"Yeah...i think,"

Tristan rolled his eyes, "just text her, you guys can go out for lunch or something,"

"But where?"

"I dont know! A restaurant or something-"

"Oh no, don't take her to a restaurant, thats like - the worst thing you could take her too, go on a walk with her, she'd like that," mason said, not taking his eyes off his phone.

We all stared at him, not knowing whether he was lying or not.

"Look, i'm not the happiest the your wanting to date my sister, but that doesnt mean i'd fuck up your date, if she actually says yes-"

"Mason!"

"What i'm trying to say is that she doesn't like restaurants, just ask her to the park or something," mason shrugged.

"Alright."

-🌷-
YOUR POV
Recently, all i had been thinking about was Jacob.

Seems weird, i know, but I genuinely needed help - was it a light crush, or did i actually love him? I knew that if i told Mason about it, he'd go crazy, so, i went to my other sources.

Madeleine and Becca.

"Please answer..please answer.." i muttered, as i tried to call the group chat that us three all created.

Finally, they both picked up.

"Hey y/n!"

"Whats up?"

"Guys, i'm in like some deep shit right now - you need to come over,"

"Wait seriously?" Becca asked.

"Yes Becca, she went to a farm and got stuck in some horse shit," Madeleine sarcastically replied, "of course shes not! I think shes talking about Jacob."