𝟬𝟬𝟳 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗘

-🌷-

We arrived at the premiere, already being blinded by the flashing lights.

"Y/n, turn this way!"

"Rebecca! Pose for the camera!"

"Madeleine, smile!"

We all shared the same looks as we were being yelled at, but, its their job - i guess.

"Y/n - uh, wheres Mason and Jacob? go over to them, y/n!"

I mentally rolled my eyes to join Jacob - and mason, obviously.

"Hey, y/n," Mason smiled.

"Hey," i said, already tired.

"Its lovely, isn't it?" Jacob said, as if to purposefully annoy us, and we both sent him a glare, "there it is, the 'thames glare'."

I scoffed and turned back to the cameras, as Jacob wrapped an arm around my shoulder, Mason standing next to me.

"Smile y/n!!"

"Mason - fix your posture!"

I glared at the photographer that said that - only i could be mean to Mason, anyone else? Psh, they'd be dead by, as Jacob would call it, the 'thames glare'.

JACOBS POV
"Mason - fix your posture!"

I saw mason gulp a little as y/n glared at the guy who said that, and man, if looks could kill - he'd be 6 foot under.

"Don't worry about it, y/n," Mason whispered, as her face soften a bit, before turning back to the cameras.

A lot more photographers came in, as she gripped onto my hand, and christ, my stomach filled with butterfly's.

"Jacob, i need to speak with you - privately," mason said, as y/n stood there, confused, "private means-"

"I know what private means!!" She huffed, before walking away to Maddy as i laughed.

"Alright, Jacob," mason sighed, "if you're going to date my sister-"

"Wait, what?"

"Don't act stupid, Brady told me, although he really didn't have to, i've seen the way you look at her,"

"...ok," i said, "carry on?.."

"Look - break her heart and i swear to god i'll end your whole career in one video, you hear me?" He said, as i nodded, "glad we got through that, now, feel free to date my sister, if she says yes."

"Um, alright.." i said, as the flashing continued.

-🌷-

"Boo!" Someone said behind me, as i jumped.

"Brady! - Man, you nearly gave me a heart attack...also, why would you tell Mason that?!"

"Why wouldn't i?" He shrugged, as i rolled my eyes, "plus, it was obvious, i'm pretty sure everyone knows, even Tristan."

"Yeah he was probably the first person to know too," i said, "he isn't incredibly smart, but, when it comes to these type of things he's fucking Sherlock."

"True!" Tristan yelled behind me, as i jumped.

Again.

"Fu- when will people stop scaring me?!"

"Never, probably...anyways have you told y/n?" Tristan asked.

"Told y/n what?"

"That you like her, dumbass," he said, before being told to look at the camera.

I looked over to where y/n was - with Mason and Madeleine, and instantly butterflies filled my stomach.

"Alright, my house, tomorrow, 8:00 am," i said, "sharp."

"Hell yes!"

-🌷-

The premiere was over, finally, and all of the boys - Miguel, me, mason, Brady, Tristan, Brady (Ryan) Spencer and Jordan.

"Well that was nice," Mason said, as half of us were all on our phones.

"Yeah, i bet Jacob had a nice time - he got to sit next to y/n," Tristan joked, as the others laughed.

"Oh, shut up, Tristan," i said, hitting his head.

"Its true! You were mad blushing when she sat next to you,"

"Just ask her out, man," Brady shrugged, Brady Hepner, i mean, "mason said it was fine, just don't-"

"Break her heart, and i'll ruin your whole career with one video," mason shrugged, as he effortlessly smiled.

"Yeah, thats...normal, I guess " i muttered, "so..what do i do?"

"Alright, how about we all go round you house, we'll discuss it - together," Miguel said.

We all agreed on that, although both of the Brady's couldn't make it, and neither could Jordan, so, it'd just be me, Mason, Miguel, Tristan and Spencer, which was fine.

Although, i was pretty scared of what Tristan would be like, i mean, he was the first to assume i had a crush on her - i mean hell, he'd be happy as fuck.

And so would i.