Part 1

Liv moved to the door, looking through the peephole before she unlocked the door, opening it.
"El"
"Hey Liv" he smiled.
"What's up?"
"Can I come in?" He motioned towards her open door. Olivia moved to the side letting him in, closing the door behind him they both headed into the living room, taking a seat on either ends of the couch.
"What's up El?"
"I want to know. I want to know everything that happened whilst I've been gone" he said, watching as she tensed instantly. 
"El, when we cross that line there's no going back and if I tell you the whole story, I won't leave anything out to spare you any pain. If you want to know I'll tell you everything" she told him.
"I'm ready to know" he nodded "Are you ready to tell me?"
"I'll never be ready. But if you want to know I'll tell you" Olivia nodded "Tomorrow night, at the squad room, it gives you time to change your mind"
"Okay. But Liv, I won't change my mind. I'm sure that I need to know" he nodded, reaching over to squeeze her hand lightly.
"I'm still not sure you're ready" she muttered shaking her head lightly, she squeezed his hand back slightly "I'm not sure I'll ever be ready. But I'll tell you if you're ready" she nodded, giving him a small smile. 
"Ok" he nodded "I'd better go, my mom's got me on a short leash" he joked making Olivia smile as they moved towards the door. 
"Goodnight, El. Take care of yourself" Olivia smiled, reaching for his hand again she squeezed lightly. 
"Goodnight my friend Olivia" he smiled squeezing her hand back lightly before he dropped it and began walking away "I'll see you tomorrow" he called over his shoulder. 
"See you tomorrow" she called back, watching as he disappeared around the corner before she closed her door, sliding the lock into place.