The More The Merrier (Part 2)

We open up to see a battle happening between Abra and Drowzee. 

The Hypnosis Pokemon fired an Psybeam towards Abra who teleported away

The Hypnosis Pokemon fired an Psybeam towards Abra who teleported away. Drowzee looked around in confusion. Abra then appeared behind it and lifted it up with Psychic and tossed it towards the nearby tree. 

Y/N: Well done, Abra!

Camera then moves to show Abra's trainer, Y/N L/N, with Pikachu and Eevee sitting on his left and right shoulder. And a Venusaur is standing right next to him. Drowzee quickly got back up and attacked with Psybeam again. 

Y/N: Block it.

Abra lifted his hands towards the attack to block it. The attack lands and pushes Abra back a little, but he fights through it and begins to glow. Which can only mean one thing. Abra is evolving. When the glow faded away in Abra's place stood it's next evolution, Kadabra. 

Y/N: Alright, Kadabra! Now, use Psycho Cut!

Kadabra used it's spoon to fire a Psycho Cut towards Drowzee. The attack lands and Drowzee struggles to stand up. Y/N sees this as an opportunity and throws his Pokeball at the Hypnosis Pokemon. It struggles a little but ultimately it gets caught, making Y/N and his team happy. The ball of course teleports to his home. 

 Y/N: *to Kadabra* Thank you, Kadabra. You can rest now.

He says as he returns the Psi Pokemon back inside it's Pokeball. He and his Pokemon then walks deeper in to the forest. 

Later

We now see Y/N walking through the forest. Venusaur was following him while Pikachu and Eevee were sitting on his shoulders. Suddenly, a push on his right side started to shake. The four quickly turned to look at the bush. Then a Meowth jumped out of the bush.