Tagfest

Welcome, all haunted mayhem lovers!

We know you're all eagerly awaiting for the Halloween Vault to ensue, but before we tread among the spooky pumpkins and give in ourselves to the trick or treat 'round the block, we'd like to give you an opportunity to tag and let your friends know! You remember them, you miss them, and that this Halloween is just not the same without them. This is also nice to include them in on the fun that Halloween is, or maybe scare one or two of them.

Let the horror prevail by tagging a friend ...

🎃 Who would totally pass off for a witch but is a cinnamon roll inside?

🎃 Who's the 'TRICK' of the group, the ever-reigning prankster?

🎃 Who's a 'TREAT' to life, the sweetest and kindest of the bunch?

🎃 Who's always a Harry Potter character in every Halloween party ever, the solemnly sworn Potterhead?

🎃 Who's THE vampire, or the night owl of the group, hitting you with the message at nights only?

🎃 Who has guts of steel, the one who marches straight ahead into the Haunted Houses, the daredevil themselves?

🎃 Who's the awaited guest at every party 'cause their outfit remains the talk of the party?

🎃 Who just hates it, and doesn't understand what the craze is about?

🎃 Who's your partner in trick and treat?

🎃 Who collects the most candies, and nobody knows their tricks?

🎃 Who narrates horror stories and scary anecdotes of the town and its spooky history? This person is bad company during a horror movie night. They can scare even ghosts!

🎃 Who won't accept that they're too old for trick and treat?

🎃 Whose Halloween starts the second October starts?

🎃 Who is devoted to the pet parade?

🎃 Who is the Un-prepared one?

🎃 Who's costume is so good that you start feeling bad?

🎃 Who takes pride in minimal effort?

🎃 Who is most likely to repeat the same outfit every year?

Tag your fellow witches, zombies, wizards, aliens, vampires, werewolves, and all the creatures of the night and dark! Let them know that there are more scary costumes to wear and candies to be collected, and their company (even if virtual) is highly appreciated!

*Horror music intensifies in the background*