Halloween Vault 2022

Photosensitivity Warning: The contest chapters may include flashing images/gifs.

Welcome to Wattpad's annual frightening Vault!

Dress up in your costumes and join Wattpad's Halloween Celebration hosted by @Fright! You'll find your friendly Ambassadors from the neighborhood, zombies, Jack-O'-Lanterns, witches, and other creatures of the dark waiting for you once again in this spooky month.

We have been having lots of fun in last year's editions, so let's continue with the fun for this Spooktober because Halloween Vault is back for the fifth time in full force!

For the fifth year, we're bringing you a very wickedly orange Halloween Vault. Strange things keep happening all over the world, so let's make it stranger with a bit of spooky fun with the best out of what we've got - Writing and a wickedly orange Wattpad Halloween Party!

Once again, we have prepared a set of chilling prompts of different genres, so there is something for everyone. Get your creative juices flowing and write a unique sinister entry to give us a good scare!

However, that's not the only thing. You might have guessed it already – Yes, activities! After all, what would Halloween be without its scary activities? Join us in this thrilling festival and participate in various spooktacular games with your friends. Make sure to add this book to your library, so you don't miss out on any updates.

This year we have the biggest collaboration yet. Join @Fright along with 56 Engagement profiles, including 34 English, 19 International, and 3 Community profiles!

Check out these amazing 34 English profiles who are part of the wicked Vault:

AmbassadorsUK, AlternativeStorytelling, Archieverse, antiheroesgalore, ChallengeCorner, ContemporaryLit, dystopianapocalypse, Fantasy, FoodKartFreeThePOC, Fright, HighFantasy, JustWriteIt, mystery, Paranormal, PrehistoricCreatures, SpeculativeFiction, StoriesUndiscovered, talesofthedeep, TeenFiction, WattpadAfterDark, WattpadCreepypasta, WattpadDarkFantasy, WattpadFairyTales, WattpadGaming, WattpadGoT, WattpadHornsandHalos, WattpadKDramas, WattpadMilitaryFiction, WattpadMulticultural, WattpadPunkFiction, WattpadSupernatural, WattpadTimeTravelYAMystery

Check out these amazing 19 International profiles who are part of the wicked Vault:

(Arabic), AmbassadorsCN (Chinese), WattpadFantasyNL (Dutch), WattpadRomantiekNL (Dutch), WattpadActionDE (German), WattpadAfterDarkDE (German), WattpadFanfictionDE (German), WattpadFantasyDE (German), WattpadKaffeehausDE (German), WattpadParanormalDE (German), WattpadRomantikDE (German), WattpadSciFiDE (German), @WattpadYoungAdultDE (German), @AmbassadorsIN (Hindi-English), @WattpadSciFiDE (Hindi-English), WattpadTerrorLP (Portuguese), AmbassadorsLK (Sinhala), AmbassadorsSE (Swedish), AmbassadorsTH (Thai)

Check out these amazing 3 Community profiles who are part of the wicked Vault:

NARomance, Watt-DragonsWattGreek

Disclaimer: Please note this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and are in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff

Disclaimer: Please note this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and are in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging the said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria that are unsuitable or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the judge's decision is final and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.