Chapter 5: Unexpected Embarrassment

Nyx POV:

I woke up feeling excited I'm surprised that I actually slept well or I even slept at all. I prepared myself and went to the headquarters I was the first one there not really surprised since I'm always the first one to arrive and I needed to I am the leader anyways.

After a while everyone has arrived at the headquarters there nothing to do actually, since the Gruff situation ended there hasn't been any trouble at Pixie Hollow but it wouldn't hurt to keep our guards up.

"And even though there isn't much to protect let's keep our guards up, understood?" I said with a serious tone and everybody said "Yes ma'am" "Good everyone's dismissed" After everyone was out of the headquarters I tried to think what I want to do for the rest of the day then I thought of her and I immediately blush. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to check her up right? Just to make sure she isn't doing anything suspicious" I said to myself.

I was now flying to where the animal fairies work and I asked to a few fairies where could Fawn be. "Oh Fawn, she teaching the bunnies right now so she must be at the south" One of the animal fairies said. "Okay thank you" I said and went south to find Fawn.

When I finally reach the place that Fawn is teaching I saw her and bunnies but Fawn looks so tired? Looks like Fawn didn't sleep feel last night. I won't deny that I'm pretty worried about her I mean everyone needs sleep.

Then I saw her dozing off and wobbling and it looks like she's about to FALL! I quickly flew to Fawn before she could completely fall to the ground. As soon as I caught her I felt a tingle on my heart then I looks at her she looks so beautiful when she's sleeping like this I wish I could stare at her like this forever just then I heard the bunnies giggling and I looked at them with a serious face and they hopped away.

I felt Fawn snuggled closer to me and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life but I need to put her somewhere she can get more comfortable I think about where I should put her and the best place is at her house but I don't like that idea I mean I already went inside her house but the moments we had in there is too much for me to take right now so the second safest option for me to think is my house.

I carried Fawn bridal style and her body fits perfectly on my hands it's like they are meant to be. But I erased all my thoughts and focus on flying Fawn to my house hopefully she wouldn't freak out when she wakes up at my house.

We reached my house and Fawn is now laying at my bed but boy it was not easy flying around Pixie Hollow with Fawn in my arms because everyone was watching and the worst part is that Fawn's friends saw me, I know that me and Fawn are friends now but this must shock them and it did their faces was priceless but I don't have time to laugh because I'm to focus on being embarrassed. You should really thank me for this Fawn I have sacrificed my pride for you. I let out a small chuckle and said "Oh Fawn what have you done to me" 

Unexpected Feelings (Nyx x Fawn)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara