Chapter 1: Unexpected Visit

Fawn's POV:

It has been almost 2 weeks since Gruff went into hibernation. The past days I felt really sad and down but all of my friends are there to cheer me up and until now they still have something for me, they said to meet them at the lake for a pool party well a party with only us. As I was about to dress up someone knocked on the door, I thought it would my friends but they said to meet the lake so I opened it and the person behind the door shocked me.

It was Nyx!?! WHY WOULD NYX BE HERE AT MY HOUSE!?! "O-oh hey um...Nyx..." I said nervously, I mean we were never close with each other and she despise me especially that I usually cause trouble to pixie hollow and she would warn me every time. My train of thoughts got cut off by Nyx when she said "Hey..." It is really awkward between us and one of us need to say something, since she isn't talking then I will go with the talking. "So, um... what are you doing here Nyx?" I asked I mean I am really curious and confused why she is here but she isn't saying anything. Until she looks at me in the eyes and said.

"Um... so Fawn h-how have you been?" I was surprised that she asks that I mean anyone will she is the scout leader Nyx and I am also surprised that she suddenly looks at me. "O-oh! Ah... I have been good with the help of my friends you know." I said not looking at her face, I don't know why but I suddenly feel embarrassed cause of the look she gave me. I notice that she looked down on the ground and I made a confused look, and it looks like she's still had something to say.

"Fawn" she said my name again. "I um... I'm s-sorry" I widen my eyes like I was shocked or something but I really was Nyx is saying sorry to me, but WHY!?! I was really confused and didn't say anything for a few seconds and I finally have the courage to talk and said "Um why are you sorry?" She slowly looks up until she stared into my eyes and for same reason I can't look away like she gave some kind of spell.

I was distracted when she started saying something. "I'm sorry for the ways that I have treated you for the past weeks and saying that you were a trouble to pixie hollow." "Oh, Nyx you don't ha- ""Stop I'm not done yet." She interrupted me. "Oh o-okay go on." I said shocked. "I'm also sorry for the things that I said to gruff he really is a great guy." What she said made me smile "Yeah he was a great guy" I said with a slight sadness in my voice "And he still is so um... if there is anything I can do to repay you I can happily oblige"

She said while kneeling down to the ground and made me panic. "H-hey Nyx s-stand up don't kneel down on me!" "Like I said I will happily oblige on anything" "but there is nothing for you to d- "Then I had an idea. Nyx looked and gave a confused look which was cute- Wait WHAT!? Did I just call NYX CUTE!?

Then I feel my cheeks ward up and I saw Nyx stood up. "Hey Fawn are you okay? You're starting to get red." She asked and I quickly backed away and replied. "Y-yeah I'm fine" I'm trying to calm myself and the soon that I did I said "I got an idea of what you can do with me." I said happily at her. "Okay then what is it?" Nyx asked, I smirked and said "You will join me and my friends at the lake" "Um What?" she asked with confusion in her face. "C'mon it will be fun plus I would like us to be friends you know" I said happily I really do want to be friends with Nyx since long ago but we had some trust problems you know, so now that we can talk to each other more, I would like to be friends with her.

Nyx's POV:

Is she out of her mind!?! She wants ME to go out with HER and her friends at the lake. I would rather clean her house every day for an entire year. But she probably wouldn't do that I mean she is Fawn after all. Many people have said that she has a big heart and I won't deny that she does. I was about to say something but Fawn interrupted me and said that I should come in her house for some time while she dresses up. I didn't say anything and just did what she said. I know this sounds weird but as soon as I entered her house I felt like I was at home more than my own house, I feel warm and comfortable inside her house.

It has been a few minutes which seems like hours and Fawn is still not out. I waited for a few seconds and finally I heard Fawn said "I'm done sorry to keep you waiting" "Finally I thou-"I stopped talking because what I saw was not just shocking and breath taking. There I saw Fawn in a blue leaf sleeve-less shirt and blue shorts but that is not the thing I was taken aback it was her hair, her hair was lying down which is very beautiful on her, I only have seen her in her usual braided ponytail. "What? Do I look bad?" I heard her and I quickly said "N-no I was just shocked on how beautiful you are when your hair is down" And just at that moment that I realized that I called her beautiful I mean she is, and I felt my face burn up from what I said to her she would probably think that I'm a weirdo. When I was lost in my thoughts, I cracked a small smile at my face which hopefully Fawn didn't get to that but when I looked at her she has a shocked expression on her face and I guess she saw me smile.