Chapter 4: Unexpected Fall

Nyx's POV:

It was now sun down and all of us are saying our goodbyes I offered to take Fawn home and surprisingly she said yes. I was a little nervous because she looked away when I said I'm here for her well I will be there for her when she needs me.

"Thanks for taking me home Nyx" I heard Fawn say. "Oh no it's nothing" I said. We reached Fawn's house and we said our goodbyes I wished that I can stay at house a little while but she didn't invite me in so it would be rude of me. While walking towards my house I keep remembering the feeling when Fawn is just walking towards me then I felt my cheeks burning up again. Damn it! What's wrong with me!? I asked myself angrily. "What is happening to you Nyx? This isn't you" I whispered to myself.

Fawn's POV:

I was now on my bed trying to sleep and forget what happened at the lake it was so weir of me I never felt anything like this before I have heard my other friends telling me that they are always here for me but when Nyx said those words it made my heart flutter.

I really need to sleep I have work tomorrow morning I'll be teaching the bunnies again but instead of getting any sleep I can't stop rolling over my bed left and right and I really can't stop thinking about Nyx and as soon as I know it it's already sunrise.

Welp, better to get ready for the day. I stood up from my bed tiredly and washed up. When I got the teach the bunnies I saw people staring at me but I didn't care because I'm to tired to say 'what are they staring for' "Hey Fawn are you okay? You look so tired." One of the animal fairies asked me. "Ah yeah, I just didn't get much sleep last night" t's true that I didn't get much sleep because I didn't get any sleep.

"Well I got to go to the bunnies now bye." I said to the animal fairy and went to the bunnies. As soon as I got there I tried my best to not doze off and teach the bunnies properly but I can't help myself I'm too tired to teach anyone, as soon as I was going to hit the ground someone with gentle hands had caught me I didn't saw who it was but I did know that whoever hands are holding me it is very warm.