17: Gomer the Good Egg

SOOKIE

I chuckled at Eric when he told me to come back. I wasn't too far so I flipped around. I could tell Finn wasn't happy with leaving anyway. She liked my place just fine, but she didn't like being separated from Sawyer. Those two were like peas and carrots. She sat up in the passenger seat when I turned around. She was starting to figure out the route to and from "home".

When I parked in the driveway she jumped over me before the door was all the way open. Eric was standing at the door waiting for me.

"Couldn't sleep?" He probably hadn't even laid down before he called.

"Something like that." He stepped to the side to let me in.

"Come on, I'll put you to sleep," I joked as I walked past him. I unhooked Finn's leash to let her go.

"You gonna make me watch one of those girly movies on that channel where some chick is always getting out of a bad relationship or ninety shades of crazy?"

"Nope, I was going to offer a blowjob, but now I just might," I giggled, shrugging my sweater off.

"Tease."

"Come on." I reached out my hand to him. I knew he was exhausted so he probably just needed to rest his head on my tits and he'd be out.

Eric took my hand and followed me up the stairs. I led him into his room. Once we were inside I reached back to unhook my bra. I motioned for Eric to lie down, which he did.

"Blowjob or snuggles?" I asked as I knelt at the foot of the bed. He'd punched a guy defending my honor; he deserved the blowie if he wanted it.

"Your choice. I win either way."

"How tired are you?" If he was too tired it could wait until the morning.

"I'm not going to fall asleep mid-blowjob but I won't be going for a three mile run," he chuckled.

"Pants off, Mister." I got up to grab a hair tie I'd left on the dresser.

He didn't get up; he just wiggled out of his basketball shorts and kicked them away. I climbed back onto the bed as I tied my hair into a bun on top of my head. I looked up at his face as wrapped my hand around his length, rubbing my thumb over his tip, trying to get him going. I continued to rub while I tilted my head to suck one of his balls into my mouth. As I swirled my tongue around Eric's cock started to stiffen in my hand.

"Much better than a movie," he praised.

"Mmhmm," I hummed, moving to his other nut, swirling my tongue around it. "You did something no one has ever done for me today." I licked up the length of his shaft, taking his wide head between my lips.

"What's that?"

I lifted my head and said, "You defended me." I licked his tip, and then swirled around his head.

Eric grunted in response. My lips tightened a little around the top of his shaft. As I lowered my head my tongue swiped back and forth along the underside of his length. I moved my other hand up to gently massage his balls the way I learned he liked.

I started bobbing my head in time with my hand pumping up and down his solid length. I knew how to make it quick, and I also knew Eric was going to pass out as soon as I was done. He was exhausted and a good orgasm always knocked him out. His eyes fluttered closed as I moved my head and hand faster. I took him deeper and deeper on each stroke. I couldn't quite deep throat him, but I hadn't gotten any complaints.

It didn't take too long for his cock to begin to swell and pulse in my mouth. I gave his balls a slight tug, and I knew he was close. I hummed, allowing the vibration to shoot through his length. That was all it took for him to lose it. Without verbal warning Eric erupted into my mouth. I wasn't a huge fan of swallowing, but it felt right in the moment. As he shot his release into my mouth I suckled his tip, swallowing everything he had to give.