7: Stay

SOOKIE

I wasn't quite sure how long Eric and I had been making out, but it felt so, so good. It was weird knowing we'd have to see each other at work every day if nothing came of the make out session. I knew what my body wanted, but my mind knew what we were doing couldn't go past the intense make out session, and definitely couldn't be brought up again.

But he was so good.

I was pinned on the couch under his heavy frame. My legs were wrapped around his waist so when he rocked his hips I felt every hard inch of his cock. My hands were pressed under his against the cushions and I wanted nothing more than to rip our clothes off and fuck like rabbits around his house. That wasn't supposed to happen, though. We were coworkers. That's all we needed to be.

"Mmm, we should stop," I moaned as Eric dropped his head to bite my nipple through my top. I didn't want to; it was the smart thing to do.

"We should have stopped an hour ago," he said before tugging on the tightened bud.

"Fuck, that feels good," I hissed, arching my back. "That would feel even better if you moved that pesky shirt out of the way." I should have pushed him off. I didn't want to though.

"It would," he agreed, but then Eric sat up and let go of my hands. "You were right; we should stop."

"Sorry," I apologized. I started it. I also knew how good it would be to have sex with him. We really did have to stop though.

"Don't be. I'm not."

"I'm sure it's going... I'm going to stop now," I chuckled. I scooted back some so I was propped up against the arm of the couch. I probably looked a mess. My lips felt bruised and my hair was probably standing straight up. "I'm sure I look like I stuck my finger in a light socket." I had frizzy wavy hair, and the hot and heavy make out session was sure to cause some humidity.

"You look beautiful." I knew he meant it.

That actually made me blush. I wasn't used to such sweet compliments. I got the sexual harassment in when I was at the bar. The guys at the shop tried to be stealthy, but got caught checking out my boobs constantly. Eric just looked me in the eye and told me I was beautiful. I didn't really know what to do with that.

"Thanks," I replied quietly, looking away from him. I didn't remember the last time a man made me feel the way Eric did.

"You're welcome."

"So..." There was the hard question of what we were going to do. We were way too good together to never do that again. "I'm going to go freshen up."

I jumped up from the couch and scurried out of the room. I locked myself in Eric's bathroom and took a few deep breaths. I washed my hands, splashed some water on my face, and did a quick hickey check. There was one on my collarbone, but that would be easily hidden.

When I left the bathroom my hair was loosely finger combed. My lips were indeed puffy from kissing so much, but my breathing had gotten back to normal. Eric was straightening up the kitchen, so I went in there to join him.

"What time is it?"

Eric looked at the microwave. It was 1:21.

"Oh, yeah... so..." I started again. "Should we talk about that?" I motioned to the living room where the couch was.

"Probably." Eric stopped fidgeting around with towels and oven mitts. "You feel like you fit," he told me.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Like we were exactly where we were meant to be. Like my lips were made to kiss yours." I felt it too.