10: High Praise

ERIC

I wanted Sookie to be comfortable. The seats on my couch were deep so there was plenty of room for both of us. I liked the feeling of her hands in my hair and the little noises coming from her as my mouth moved down her neck. The hickey from the week before was healed up. Thankfully. I kissed the top of her perfectly perky tits and bit lightly on one of her tightened buds. I wasn't sure if that was Thelma or Louise but it didn't matter.

What mattered was the way her back arched and that when I finally reached under her silky skirt I discovered she was telling the truth about going commando. I growled quietly and moved further down her body. She was already breathing hard, probably from anticipation. Another animalistic noise escaped me when I pushed her skirt up, baring her perfect pussy to me. It took all my restraint not to dive in.

Instead I lowered my head to kiss her inner thighs, moving slowly to tease her.

Sookie's hands were in my hair, stroking the top on my head. Her legs parted wider, giving me ample room to play. She wasn't trying to push me where she wanted me, though. She was allowing me to take my time.

Her skin was so soft and so sweet. I looked up at her face to see that she was watching me. My tongue swirled when I got to the upper part of her inner thigh and caught a bit of her lower lips. She made a little noise and jerked. I moved more to the right to suck on her sensitive skin and taste the juices flowing from her.

I groaned my appreciation, kissing up to her mound and down the other side. I finally licked up her slit and let my tongue part her folds to flick against the little bud that was hidden from sight.

"Oh..." she breathed, arching her back again. Sookie's eyes darted down to my mouth to watch me kiss and lick her.

My fingers gently spread her open for me. I sucked on her clit, continuing to flick my tongue. I sped up some and her eyes closed.

"That feels so, so good," she whispered. Her fingers knotted loosely in my hair as her hips began to rock.

I released her clit and stiffened my tongue to probe her opening. Sookie's eyes popped open and I shifted my hands to hold her thighs apart while my tongue worked, pumping in and out of her over and over until she was panting and shaking.

"Eric," she panted. I could feel her walls contracting each time I pushed my tongue into her. "I'm going to... oh... oh... fuuuuck!" she gasped when her first orgasm of the night hit her.

"Mmm..." I hummed and kissed her pussy like I would her mouth. She cried out and held my head in place. Not that I planned to stop but it was good to know she was enjoying my ministrations.

"You're so fuckin' good at that," she moaned, dropping her head back. Her hips started to roll so she was rubbing her pussy against my mouth. Her head popped up a few moments later. "I want you to fuck me, Eric," she said, looking me in the eye.

Physically I was more than ready. Everything about her was a turn on.

"Are you sure?" I asked anyway. I wasn't expecting her to sleep with me. Well, not right then, anyway.

"I'm sure," she nodded. "But if you're not ready, I understand."

"I'm ready," I said quickly. I pushed myself up to my knees so she could see what she had done to me.

Sookie sat up, her hands going straight to my zipper. She unzipped me before she started working on my belt.

"I've been ready for a while," she told me as she got my pants open.

"We should go upstairs," I replied. That was where the condoms were. I liked Sookie but I wasn't sure if she wanted to be upgraded to baby mama in the very near future.