CHOPIN - FANTAISIE IMPROMPTU OP. 66

something about him began to leave you craving for his presence and the words he spoke. chishiya didn't even realize, or perhaps he did, but he was now a crucial part to your being. before it was only the thought of being able to go home that kept you going in the games you played to collect cards. as time passed on however, it was his image that would appear in your mind when right in front of death's door

of course you'd still find yourself stressed, fear would never leave despite playing for so long now. one night particular you found yourself hidden within the confines of your bedroom, groaning in pain with the bruise forming on your hipbone. a part of you, small enough you chose to ignore, wished he was here, gently tracing the hues of purple and green in hopes of relieving the ache. and yet you disregarded it, because you knew his nature and knew it was all just fantasy. chishiya's gentleness was scarce and was sure to leave as swiftly as it had came.

you frowned at the realization. pulling your hands away and staring at the callouses. chishiya's prescence in itself was fleeting. how long did you have until he disappeared without a trace? when whatever use he had saw in you drained it's last drop? was it truly the music you played that kept him around? what would happen when you could no longer satisfy the desire in his heart?

you clenched your fists, shaking your head to rid of the negative thoughts. you were just a person with only the ability to recreate and form connections. if that was what chishiya shuntarou sought, you'd give him exactly what he seeks.