Chapter 4

Sorry it took me so long to update. I got stuck on studying:).

Enjoy!
—————————————————————————
Once they got to the temple they open the entrance door, they took off their shoes and entered. There they stood infront of the Dragon Gem.

Namri gasped at the sight "The spirit of Sisu. I can feel it." Namri said making a circle with his hands above his head. "It's the last bit of dragon magic left in the whole world." Ray said as they all walked to the dragon gem.

"That's why we have to protect it, it's to presses for only using it for power" Y/n said staring at both Ray and Namri. "I see why Heart guards it so closely. Thank you, dep la. You've been very helpful." Namri slyly said.

As he said that he kicked Ray in the back. Ray fell down, Y/n gasped "In a different world, maybe we could have been friends, but I have to do what's right for Fang." Namri walked infront of Ray.

"Hey! Leave Ray and the Dragon Gem alone" Y/n shouts as she pulled out her bow. Namri stared at her with sadness and guiltiness, but covered it back with a cold glare.

"Stand back Y/n, I don't want you to get hurt" Namri try's to convince Y/n to backdown "Never!" Y/n started to shoot arrow's at him.

Namri was able to dodge a few but some got caught in his gown. While Y/n distracted Namri Ray got up infront of Namri and next to Y/n in a fighting stance.

Both Ray and Namri started to use fist fighting, Y/n want to help but she's not good with hand-to-hand con-back. So she raises her bow up to the ceiling and shoot up at the lose rocks. "Ray! Watch out!" Large rocks fell down both Ray and Namri stopped fight and dodging the large rocks falling. When Namri was distracted Ray kicked him down, but Namri got back up punching Ray. 'I want to help, but I will be in the way' Y/n thought wondering what to do.

"Damn it! I can't shoot, I might hit Ray" Y/n mumbled.

Then a thought came up in her head, she pulled out her daggers she kept in her right leg pouch.
She connected the daggers with tight long strings, she tested it out by swinging it like a yo-yo.

She was at least a good 9 feet away from both boys, she went behind Namri so he won't be able to see her.

Ray saw Y/n behind them, continuing their fight Ray gave a nodded which Namri didn't see but Y/n did. Y/n quickly acted and started swinging her sharp daggers at Namri.

Namri got a few cuts on his body, and try to recover and dodge Ray at the same time.

Ray kick down Namri, both him and Y/n stand infront of the dragon gem, Namri pulled out a fire stick? And fires it up in the air.

—————————————————————————

"Chief Virana, im so glad Fang accepted our invitation." Ba said talking to the leader of Fang who nodded.

Then they both heard  something for outside, they both faced seeing a red flame and blow up like fireworks from the temple.

Ba walked closer and seeing people with torches climbing up the temple. Ba turned to face Chief Virana, but she walked away with a glare.

Ba thought with a worried face, knowing sighing is wrong.

—————————————————————————

"There is no way you're taking Sisu's gem." Ray said standing in a fighting position.

"Please we can work this out, just stop" Y/n tried to beg him but was also in a fighting position with her bow out, preparing to shoot if needed.

"Sorry love, it's Fang's now." Namri took a step back

People from Fang came out and surrounded the two kids with weapons.

They gasped in fear but stayed in fighting positions. Hearing something or someone above them.

Ba jumped down in front of Y/n and Ray with his sword. He made the first move and attacked the other villagers with his sword, using his blade to redirect all the attacks in standing in front of the two kids, kids standing in Defense position.

"You will not set foot on the Dagon Gems inner circle." Ba growled

"What's going on?" A female warrior said.

"What is this?" The Spine Chief said.

"Fang's making a play for the gem!" Female Spine warrior said to the Spine Chief.

"No! Spine should have the gem!" Chief of Soine yelled.

"Not if we get to It first!" Chief of Tail said.

"Our blades say different." A man said.

While the everyone was arguing Ba glared and raised his sword up to his face. He looked at his sword and seeing in the reflection, Ray And Y/n ready to fight.

"Listen to me! We have a choice. We canm tear each other apart, or we can come together and build a better world. It's not to late. I still believe we can be Kumandra again." Ba said.

Ba put down his sword showing he won't streak. One of the men shoots an arrow at Ba's chest.

Ba hit it and landed on his thigh "Ba!" Ray said running to Ba.

While Y/n shoots an arrow back at the person who shot at Ba. "Kaghh!" The man said he faced Y/n "you brat!" He yelled holding his injured shoulder.

He ran to Y/n, Y/n reached for another arrow but she had none left. Y/n is now standing in fear, trying to move but is paralyzed on the spot.

He raised up his fist to hit her, Y/n was about to grab her daggers and stab him. But that wasn't necessary, because someone stopped him.

Y/n started with wide eyes, Namri. Namri stopped the attack from the man. With his blades, cutting up his arms and kicking him in the gut.

"Why did-" Y/n was cut off but Namri. "Because love, I will never hurt you." Namri smiled

Y/n blushed, but got pushed out of the way but some people running. She didn't see much but she saw them grabbing the gem and dropping it.

She ran to the gem pieces "No, we can fix it" she whispered. Ray and Ba kneeled next to her, the earth shook, the walls of the temple started to fall apart. Then....

The Druun came.